• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *** Entire Flashlight collection up for grabs - ** Sale now closed **

MBentz

Enlightened
Re: *** Entire Flashlight collection up for grabs - ** New Lights added!! + discounts

Still waiting. Dang holiday is going to slow my first MD3 from arriving until next week I think.

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *** Entire Flashlight collection up for grabs - ** New Lights added!! + discounts

** Further reduction to $80 USD shipped!!! **

5. Malkoff Devices MD3 with hand engraved M61W drop in with Hi/Lo ring and original Surefire clicky tailcap.
- Some slight marks but mostly Minty. $109, $95 Reduced to $80 USD

*** New Lights Added ***

40. Olight M20 Warrior Premium R2 Olive Green, Original Box and slightly worn Pouch - Minty + a spare Genuine Olight XM-L drop in included $49 USD
(The painted clip has a tiny bit of missing paint). What a blast from the past!! Remember the Cree tint lottery? Well this one is a winner!
And unlike a lot of modern emitters, this old school, small die R2 actually has throws its' beam down range really well!
The beam is nice and clean with a focused hot spot and artifact free spill. This is an 18650 battery light.
If you want a floodier beam with more lumens, then swap out the R2 emitter and fit the included XM-L drop in (XM-L drop in currently fitted).
This light looks to have been a pampered shelf queen from new. More pics in #1 post.
john%20henry%20155_zpsdldjrogi.jpg~original

41. 4 Sevens MiNi 123 Titanium (the early shiny version) really nice condition in box $40 USD

john%20henry%20167_zps1yagxing.jpg~original

Last edited:

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the MD3 (#5).

And :paypal:. Looking forward to another Malkoff! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

justlooking

Newly Enlightened

I'll take this:

ACC #1: Surefire E series HAIII twisty tailcap - Minty $39 USD

justlooking

Newly Enlightened

Thanks, PP sent (finally!)

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take 41.

Edit: I'll let Magellan have it... I'm over my Quota anyway :)

Last edited:

Warleader

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #28. Dereelight DBS V3 - MC-E, 3 speed (H/M/L) 18650 x 2 body, plus two more centre body sections with clips.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: *** Entire Flashlight collection up for grabs - Most zero use, minty shelf queens

I'll take the Quark Mini 123A titanium, #41.

Paypal sent.

I always wanted one of these, but didn't feel like paying $70 for the Ti model since I prefer the CR2 format. But for this price I couldn't resist. (I already have several of the 4Sevens CR2 versions).

Thanks and good luck with the rest of the sale.

Last edited:

Warleader

Newly Enlightened

I'll also take #30. The P-Rocket 18650 body, reverse clicky, 3 speed XML drop in.

I'll take #28. Dereelight DBS V3 - MC-E, 3 speed (H/M/L) 18650 x 2 body, plus two more centre body sections with clips.

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Im interested in:
ACC #2 Surefire E series incan head..
Can you share a pic? Thanks!

Btw, i heading to bed now so give me some time to make payment for the item. I should be up in about 6 hours time...

Cheers.

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast

Im interested in:
ACC #2 Surefire E series incan head..
Can you share a pic? Thanks!

Btw, i heading to bed now so give me some time to make payment for the item. I should be up in about 6 hours time...

Cheers.
Photos added to post #1.

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good catch DS, I didn't need one more project on my workbench :)
[emoji13] Thanks mate.
I have been keeping an eye for an E series head for a while now & this popped up with a great price.
I must have been very lucky to have seen it shortly after it was posted.

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit: Olight M20 Warrior Premium R2 Olive Green

:paypal:

Last edited:

Meltz

Newly Enlightened

31 still available?

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit: Olight M20 Warrior Premium R2 Olive Green

:paypal:
Sorry but member Warleader has already expressed an interest in the M20. You have first rights if Warleader pulls out. Your PayPal payment will be refunded.

Thanks,

James

Latest posts