EVERYTHING YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR FROM FENIX!

archimedes

Flashaholic
The manufacturers generally moderate their own subforums.

It is fine to discuss the issues, and (positive or negative) critical analysis is welcome, as long as it remains constructive and civil.

Please refrain from name-calling of each other, however, and this applies whether or not "you started it" ... :shakehead

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is fine to discuss the issues, and (positive or negative) critical analysis is welcome, as long as it remains constructive and civil.

Please refrain from name-calling of each other, however, and this applies whether or not "you started it" ... :shakehead

Noted. Thx arch!

night.hoodie

Enlightened

Maybe I go to far. But I am getting a little sick and tired of your reasonable and balanced posts and your absolutely tolerable moderation. We've discussed this before. Where's the tyranny, Arch?

right]

Free ForrestChump!​

Last edited:

elzilcho

Enlightened
Don't put words in my mouth. Nowhere did I ask Fenix to "return this light to ordinary and common." When they announced the previous verison had been discontinued, I suggested they could broaden the appeal of v2 by increasing the feature set. If you're triggered by the notion that your opinion isn't the Gospel, then that's your problem and not mine.

Sorry for my color, but it needed to be said. Some members here are not only entirely clueless about what is important, what makes an excellent and unmatched mass-produced light, they also have no class -- probably because school is still out for summer. I hope you can ignore their petty aires, and asking that you return this light to ordinary and common, and that a mod comes along and cleans up your announcement thread. On behalf of the decent CPF members, I apologize for their rudeness and oblivion. Fenix will have no trouble selling this light as it is, except possibly keeping it in stock.

btw. NICE CLIP. This light truly nails every single quality any knowledgeable and discerning flashaholic could want in any light, let alone an AAA light. It is really quite something by the specs, and attractive to boot.

Are the insults really necessary? Can you not make your point without hurling baseless put-downs at others? I believe most "decent CPF members" display better behavior than that.

I do hope a mod scours this thread because some of the posts reflect poorly on the CPF community.

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
Night hoodie, I can see you're very passionate and seem to have strong opinions about your lights. I can actually appreciate what you're saying and while I agree with many points that you made (in particular, asking for cool tints when over 90% of the offerings from fenix are already cool tints seems like a step backwards, and as you said, those lights are a dime a dozen. They are so common finding anything else requires actually looking.) however I think in the end we're all on the same team and everyone deserves an opinion. We're all here because we enjoy flashlights. Let's all have some fun.

Greta

Flashaholic
In case it wasn't clear before... ENOUGH!! -

night.hoodie - I VERY STRONGLY suggest you sit on your hands now. One more post in this thread and you'll be given some time out.

id30209 - I also VERY STRONGLY suggest you get a grip on yourself as well. While constructive comments are welcome, your snarky comments are not. Chill or you can take some time out also.

Back to the original topic please.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
We appreciate all comments--in support and those which constructively suggest/request lights and features. The Fenix engineers truly want your feedback of Fenix products and what you would like to see developed. All of this can be done in a mature, civilized manner, respectfully considering each person's post.

Thanks for your participation in our forum.

Godzilla.

Newly Enlightened
Please add new mode called location beacon in your flashlight
It's very useful mode for me in some cases

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
I'll send the message to the engineers. Are you asking for the beacon mode in this light or all lights?

Please add new mode called location beacon in your flashlight
It's very useful mode for me in some cases