• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Father's Day Sale

ncvarmint

Newly Enlightened
Vinh
is there much difference in the x40 and the tk75 as far as throw and flood both being dome on
i know the tk is alittle bigger
thanks

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Both dome on, TK75 is a tad brighter, but will throw a lot more. ~150kcd vs ~90. The X40 with domes on is a lot more floody.

IMO, if you get an X40, get it dedomed.

ncvarmint

Newly Enlightened
I had a x40vn dedomed and it was about like my tn35vn (about same throw ) i eant alittle more flood for an all purpose light. Alrrady miss the x40 though as it was an awsome light is teason i want one with domes on in a 4000k or 3000 k hight cri
Both dome on, TK75 is a tad brighter, but will throw a lot more. ~150kcd vs ~90. The X40 with domes on is a lot more floody.

IMO, if you get an X40, get it dedomed.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh,
i assume the tk75 here is going to be alot more floody than my x40vn dedomed was wont it.sorry for all questions, just want to make sure i get what i want

TK75 Dome in is floody but still has decent throw. X40vn Dedome is more on the throwey side.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I am so stupid guys! I thought Father's day is this Sunday. It's next Sunday! I am so dumb!

ven

Flashaholic
I am so stupid guys! I thought Father's day is this Sunday. It's next Sunday! I am so dumb!

:laughing: its ok,once the stingrayVN is part Xed for a bus:poke:,kids are waking you up at 5am:whistle:..............you will know when fathers day is :laughing:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Round 2 Sale added to Post 1 - Last big one for a while

Fiat Lux! ;-)