Favorite Buget light.

amaro5211

Newly Enlightened
Just picked up a Thrunite TN4a and I must say that my light has a small green hue to it. Its present but doesn't bug me that much, just felt like I needed to voice it.

Timo5150

Newly Enlightened
Just got a nitenuman ne01 from Gearbest for 20 bucks. built in USB recharge, 18650 battery, 236m throw, 1060lm. feels solid. Great light for the money. Has almost the same exact beam as my nitecore EA11. Can't say a lot about longevity yet but love the light.

jakehinds

Newly Enlightened
I have/had the nebo redline, I like the brightness, battery life could be improved though. I'm not sure I like the 3 AAA requirement, maybe a cr123. All in all the light frickin throws. Looking to purchase something else though, I seemed to have misplaced my redline....

LeanBurn

Flashlight Enthusiast
All my lights are budget lights...my most expensive one was only $50 CDN.

The cheapest ones I like are the Yuji modded penlight ($1.98) and mini AAA Mag-lite ($7.45). :candle:

Last edited:

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bushnell 150 lumen multicolor headlamp 2 pack for $15 at Sam's Club or Walmart or Amazon or others.

It has a red LED that is exquisitely smooth and floody and soothing and can be directly accessed by holding the button switch down without cycling through the white modes.

This is the only red LED light that I actually like. Usually I just use a dim white, rather than red, but this is quite nice.

sbslider

Enlightened
Probably not a fair answer yet, but based on the reviews and function, I would say the Manker E02. Not as cheap as some on here, but for $20 it has all the features I want in a light. firefly, decent low, good high, and an unexpected near 200 lumen turbo with a nichia 219 emitter.

Also love the fact I can get moonlight, last mode (planning on the 10 lumen low here) or turbo directly out of the off mode. no need to cycle through modes, just click accordingly. Also my first red light :cool:

Looking forward to the L shape light as well, and my second clicky. i don't normally like clickys as I don't want to hear click when i turn the light on or change mode. Guessing the e-switch will be quiet enough for my taste.