Favorite V54 Light

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
The V54 light I use the most at the moment is the SD26vn, so I guess it's my favorite. Small, feather-light throwers are very hard to beat.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Presently I'm using the T10TVN a lot. It's basically everything I would have wanted Thrunite to do to the light, and so didn't buy it because they don't. 4,000K XP-L HI, small 14500 size, Titanium, Driver VN2, (I think, maybe 3), maybe about 900 lumens with rear tail clicky. It's so easy to EDC without any thought about how I'm dressed. So I just take it with me all the time, day or night. Stopped at an estate sale today and it was hard to see the items in the house because it was so dim. Just like that, T10TVN with nice 4,000K tint. This was posted on one of Vinh's generous sale days. Lucky me.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Nitecore TM06Svn 4 x XHP50.2 9,500 lumens is my new favorite Vn light. Because it is my most compact powerhouse. Anything a little smaller is a lot less powerful, anything a little bit more powerful is a lot larger, and it is a lot more powerful than others in its size class.

I am EDCing it day and night.

The next point up the size/power scale is the Driver Vn Meteor at about 11,000 lumens, which I do not have yet; I have the Meteor Vn with stock driver with Vn boost and XP-L.

The next point down the head diameter/power scale is the P60vn Quad XPL two 18650 cell 8 volts Driver Vn2. Both of these are super awesome, too, of course. But the Nitecore TM06Svn 4 x XHP50.2 9,500 lumens seems to be the current champion in the compact powerhouse department.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe I'm becoming a thrower fan because the T21vn is moving up to my favorite spot. An amazingly compact way to reach out and touch someone!

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Over a month, and no new favs?

My Favorite V54 Nightstand Light: X45vn XHP70.2. I aim it at the ceiling, click the button, and the entire room is dazzling white. This ceiling bounce monster also is great outdoors.

--------------
I carry my EDC lights every day.