Your favorite / best / coolest / nicest flashlight of 2023?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I wonder if Manker is on that list. Some of Manker and Wurkkos lights look very similar.
No huge secret that Solfirn makes all the lights for Wurrkos. But never heard that said regarding Manker.

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just know if you're interested in the ts21, this is a very floody light. I'm new to triples so I wasn't sure what to expect but it appears to the eye to be as floody as the ts10 even through the optic is much bigger. It amost lights up your feet when pointing straight ahead. The hotspot is so wide it almost looks like there's a hole in the center of the beam. There isn't, but looks that way because I'm used to seeing the center be so much brighter than the rest of the area

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
And for another pic of the ts21 and how small it is, here it is beside a convoy s2+
IMG_0899.jpeg

M@elstrom

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favourite lights of 2023 would have to be the LRI Photon Proton Pro, Lumintop Tool AA & Jetbeam RRT-26... but the pocket rocket Lumintop I stored/carried with the tailcap turned out to defeat the tailcap switch (no hot pockets) 😉

Buff

Enlightened
image.jpg

I ordered a 13 but coming from China(take long time) so being an addict i ordered this "Cheap as Chips" 03 and got it in 2 days Amazon Prime. So far i like it. Said magnetic tail cap but it doesn't have one? Then i looked and they send a magnetic one in a plastic zip loc. me very happy!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Yup, Sofirn makes all of the flashlights for Wurkkos.
And, Sofirn has a policy of selling lights that use only a side-switch; with no magnetic tailcap. If you want that feature, they'll sell you one for a few bucks extra and ship it with the complete light. Makes sense Wurkkos would have that same policy.