Fenix 10,000 Lumen Giveaway

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Enter the giveaway to get your hands on a FREE Fenix LR35R flashlight. This rechargeable light puts 10,000 lumens in the palm of your hand! This light won't disappoint and won't ever leave you in the dark!

Remember to invite your friends for bonus entries!

We appreciate you!

The Fenix Store Team

10000 GAW.jpeg

Last edited:

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
I will not do anything that involves fakebook .. including this
Perfectly understood. That was a bad decision--we are with you, Brother! That is being reconsidered. Check the entry page again soon. The team is rewording it!

Henk4U2

Enlightened
And while you correct that, you might add that this sweepstake is open to legal residents of the USA. Just to be sure .......

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
And while you correct that, you might add that this sweepstake is open to legal residents of the USA. Just to be sure .......
There are guidelines we have to follow in conducting a sweepstakes. HERE are the rules set forth.

Henk4U2

Enlightened
Of course there are rules. It's good to have rules. And I have no objections against having rules. I have read them. But only AFTER I stumbled upon them. Which is a waste of time.
The OP contains the words Giveaway and Free. And not that these words were specifically meant for a certain group of CPF members.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Of course there are rules. It's good to have rules. And I have no objections against having rules. I have read them. But only AFTER I stumbled upon them. Which is a waste of time.
The OP contains the words Giveaway and Free. And not that these words were specifically meant for a certain group of CPF members.
We are not sure what you mean but I would hope the reputation of Fenix Store is such that you would understand there was no negative intention for this giveaway. Our attempt is to build a new community of Gear Buffs and selected major social media platforms. We realize there are many other social media platforms, but we selected what we could manage as it grows. We hope you take this GAW as a generous opportunity to win a fantastic light. Of course, if you chose not to enter, we understand. However, don't assume we had any hidden agendas.