Fenix BC30 V2.0 Bike Light With Wireless Remote Switch

DRW

Enlightened

I have this light, it's a new model ,no complaints. https://www.fenix-store.com/fenix-bc26r-bike-light/

I don't see any value in a wireless switch for an item that is less than an arms length away.

Reactions: JAS

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good to know. Thank you for the reply.

It looks like it does not come with batteries. Will it only work with flat top batteries, then?

DRW

Enlightened
The Bc26r comes with a battery. But I'm not sure that's the answer to the question you asked.

chbx

Newly Enlightened
I bought this BC30 V2.0 & have been riding it for 8 weeks... Here is my review(I love it):

- : plastic handle bar harness (plastic will become brittle over the years and will end-up breaking)
- : beam too wide, not focused enough for a transportation light. Also the beam is symetric, ideally it should cut sharp horizontally to avoid glare for incoming traffic

Huge + : The ability, at a press of the wireless switch, to flash at cars that forgot to turn off their high beam and are blinding you.

+ : The general build quality. It's almost all solid aluminium, no plastic. The only plastic (at risk of breaking after a few years) is the handle bar attachement.

+ : The ability to swap the batteries. No obsolescence due to embeded battery worn-out. Be careful about the battery type though: 18650 with the longest length available : 69mm. I use some keepower protected (68.8mm length)

Overall I am very happy after 8 weeks

20240224_124951~3.JPG
20240224_125002~2.JPG