Fenix in N.Y.

GunnarGG

Enlightened
Last year when I visited NY I bought a Fenix at B&H Photo.
I see you live in Boston.
When we was in the US we started out in Boston and drove to NY via Cape Cod.
I had found out that Battery Junction was on the way and thought we should visit them.
It turned out it's only mailorder and no real store so no shopping there unfortunatly.
They were pretty impressed though that we came from Sweden to visit them so we got a few freebee buttoncell lights from them.
Thanks Battery Junction! :wave:

carnage

Enlightened
Last year when I visited NY I bought a Fenix at B&H Photo.I see you live in Boston.When we was in the US we started out in Boston and drove to NY via Cape Cod.I had found out that Battery Junction was on the way and thought we should visit them.It turned out it's only mailorder and no real store so no shopping there unfortunatly.They were pretty impressed though that we came from Sweden to visit them so we got a few freebee buttoncell lights from them. Thanks Battery Junction! :wave:
I thought there was a authorize dealer/service in New York. Just yesterday i google them and couldn't find them. Not sure if they still in business. Thanks for the reply.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is no longer a Fenix service center in New York anymore. Are you looking for a place which sells Fenix or a Warranty and Repair Center in New York?

carnage

Enlightened
I was looking into purchasing some more Fenix products and searching for the closest authorized retailer/service center to me will be the N.Y. location but couldn't find them through a google search.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perfect! Some major Fenix dealers in NY is B&H Photo and Adorama. Neither will have the warranty center in house though. Warranty work would be done in the Denver Warranty & Repair Center. Will that work for you?

I was looking into purchasing some more Fenix products and searching for the closest authorized retailer/service center to me will be the N.Y. location but couldn't find them through a google search.

carnage

Enlightened
I would like to purchase a light through a Fenix distributor/repair center in case something goes wrong they know the light infomation like serial number, proof of purchase and so on. If N.Y. dealer is not selling anymore the next one I'm thinking of going with is base out of Oklahoma. Thanks for the replies.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you purchase through B&H Photo or Adorama, they are both authorized sellers. Fenix Lighting in Denver supplies those two sellers with Fenix products. If something goes wrong, you will be serviced through the Fenix Warranty Center associated with Fenix Lighting (Denver). Fenix Lighting's Warranty Center is in Arkansas. So those two New York sellers are good for USA customers.

Of course, you can always order directly from Fenix Store in Oklahoma. Fenix Store is a USA distributor and Fenix products purchased from Fenix Store and their dealers are supported by the Fenix Warranty Center at the Fenix Store location in Oklahoma.

You are very wise for checking this out. There are a lot of reputable sellers in the USA. If anyone ever wants us to do some checking, just let us know.

Thanks!

I would like to purchase a light through a Fenix distributor/repair center in case something goes wrong they know the light infomation like serial number, proof of purchase and so on. If N.Y. dealer is not selling anymore the next one I'm thinking of going with is base out of Oklahoma. Thanks for the replies.

carnage

Enlightened
If you purchase through B&H Photo or Adorama, they are both authorized sellers. Fenix Lighting in Denver supplies those two sellers with Fenix products. If something goes wrong, you will be serviced through the Fenix Warranty Center associated with Fenix Lighting (Denver). Fenix Lighting's Warranty Center is in Arkansas. So those two New York sellers are good for USA customers.Of course, you can always order directly from Fenix Store in Oklahoma. Fenix Store is a USA distributor and Fenix products purchased from Fenix Store and their dealers are supported by the Fenix Warranty Center at the Fenix Store location in Oklahoma. You are very wise for checking this out. There are a lot of reputable sellers in the USA. If anyone ever wants us to do some checking, just let us know.Thanks!
The location doesn't have to be in N.Y. it could be be anywhere since the N.Y. dealer/service station location is closed. I talk to Fenix Store Oklahoma customer service rep over the phone awhile ago and the lady was nice, friendly, courteous, so I thinking of just going there or if you think B&H Photo or Adorama is a better choice I'll go there.

ThatPhotoGuy

Newly Enlightened
Last year when I visited NY I bought a Fenix at B&H Photo.
I had found out that Battery Junction was on the way and thought we should visit them.
It turned out it's only mailorder and no real store so no shopping there unfortunatly.

Thats a shame, I love Battery Junction and would love to visit them!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Battery Junction is a great seller! They aren't in NY, as the Carnage ask about initially.

Let us emphasize again, if you are buying from a USA Fenix seller, they PROBABLY got their lights from a USA Fenix distributor. In that case, you will be serviced in the USA. If ever in doubt, ask here OR you can ask your Fenix dealer where you will get your light repaired if needed. Better than ask, see what is stated on the seller's website.