Fenix PD35 dimensions?

sortafast

Enlightened
I am trying to make a part for a guy to be used with his PD35, but I need to know the OD of the body before I can get cracking. I don't have time to track down a light at the store so I am hoping someone could just mic the OD of the light for me. I see on the interwebs dimensions of 0.94" 1" and 0.89". Don't want to have to make this 3 times or more. Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Brand___X

Newly Enlightened
I am trying to make a part for a guy to be used with his PD35, but I need to know the OD of the body before I can get cracking. I don't have time to track down a light at the store so I am hoping someone could just mic the OD of the light for me. I see on the interwebs dimensions of 0.94" 1" and 0.89". Don't want to have to make this 3 times or more. Any help would be much appreciated.

sortafast,

I must tell you I am VERY new here but, one internet search http://www.bladereviews101.com/2013/07/fenix-pd35-led-flashlight-edc-tactical.html revealed the following Dimensions and Weight:

Length: 5.1" / 130mm

Diameter: 1.0" / 25.4mm

Head Diameter: 1.0" / 25.4mm

Weight: 3.1oz / 87gm

sortafast

Enlightened
The actual dimensions that I needed were quite a bit different than what was listed. Body Diameter was like 0.891", and there was a shoulder of about 0.941" or something. But the project ended up not working out so its all good in the hood yo.

Brand___X

Newly Enlightened
I see over 100 views of your question and yet you have had only one response? I hope you find what your looking for.