*** Fenix User Group ***

Infinite Zero

Newly Enlightened
TK22 (going to give it away for xmas though, I find it too big to be EDC and too small to be an emergency/camping light)
PD32 S2
E05

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
Picked up an
E25 yesterday
E15 on key ring and a few more out in RV too.

I love the Fenix and there is a store nearby that stock some!

Ed

wilbur

Newly Enlightened
Just an LD20 I've had for 1 yr. that hasn't been used much. When I bought it I really didn't like the UI so was put in a drawer.
Just recently decided to take another look at it & this time I get it (UI).
So now I really like it...go figure.

neutralwhite

Flashlight Enthusiast
gave away my E05, as now im into this neutral look with the PD32 T6 on order, now on the lookout for a Fenix E05 in neutral....one day i hope.
those peak flashlights, the small ones are near a similar price to what a new PD32 T6 is. near.
would rather wait for a $14 fenix.
thanks.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been a fan of Fenix since learning about them here on the CPF and have given several as gifts. Although way outdated, I'm keeping my P1, LOP, and P3D for their originality. I lost my LOD off the end of a pier and my P3D spent a winter under the snow at a friends house. It worked like new the next spring after he found it.

Fenix, and others, now have such a dizzying number of models it's hard to keep up and to decide which is best. It's hard to imagine 800 lumens from a pocket sized light when 60 used to be the high standard. It's a fun time to be a flashaholic and I'm happy Fenix is still a leader in technology and quality.

Rob82

Newly Enlightened
E01
E05 (x2)
TK 20
LD 10
LD 20

Saw a youtube video review on the LD20 about 3 years ago and I was hooked. Surprisingly though, I bought the TK 20 first. Didn't get around to purchasing the LD20 until early last year. So I upgraded from a 2AA Maglite to the TK20 and havent looked back.

mikeand

Newly Enlightened
L1P - still works after all these years (it's my wife's now)
E01
LD01 (x2)
LD10
LD12
PD31

And, thinking I might pick up a TK35 soon...or a PD32 UE...or...whatever comes out next that looks exciting

ep70

Newly Enlightened
TK-35 for work at main job...
TK-22 for club job...
TK-21 for home and car projects...
And soon to be the TK-15 S2 for just cause lol!

appliancejunk

Enlightened
My favorite user and EDC is my LD12 (S2). I have the new LD12 (G2) on order.
Will probably get the new PD22 (G2) once it's available to order.

sunny_nites

Enlightened
Just got my Fenix E15 a couple of days ago and it quickly replaced my ITP A1 as my EDC. I really like the mid-low-high interface in the E15.

Last edited:

LightCrazy

Enlightened
I posted earlier that my TK15 S2 had a whiter beam than my PD32 S2. Well maybe on high and turbo, but on low and medium the TK15 has that terrible green tint, especially in the spill beam. :-(