• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Final edition three stage Aeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

bltkmt

Enlightened
Are those of us that indicated desire effectively on a presale list by being in this thread? Or will there be another list at some point once Enrique works out details? I don't want to risk missing out!

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Thought I'd add my interest here as well just in case (I originally posted interest per instructions on post #1 on 6/23).

Last edited:

BarryH

Enlightened
I know I posted elsewhere but also here as I definitely want my name on the list for one of these Enrique. :twothumbs

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Everyone,

I'm still doing some research into getting a new batch of lights made here in the near future, and will post details when they're available. I'm hoping to be able to introduce a new twist on the light (not a different LED) for the final batch to distinguish them from the original ones to close out the line nicely, and it's taking a bit of back-and-forth with the machine shop to figure out the best possible way to make it happen; I'll keep you all posted. :)

Once everything is set to go I'll post a new thread along with all relevant details here for how we'll be going forwards.

Thanks everyone.

Enrique

OtisCampbell

Enlightened
I'm hoping to be able to introduce a new twist on the light (not a different LED) for the final batch to distinguish them from the original ones to close out the line nicely, and it's taking a bit of back-and-forth with the machine shop to figure out the best possible way to make it happen; I'll keep you all posted. :)

Woo-hoo! How about a tritium vial slot in the tail? :D

KeyeEl

Newly Enlightened
I'm in on this. I posted to the blog and emailed Enrique. Thanks!

nbp

Flashaholic
so where is the sign up

Howdy Folks,

I'm now looking into the details to make the run happen, and will post back once everything is well settled. This will be run similarly to how the last batch of Makos was - a deposit up front to secure your position in line, with the balance due prior to shipping. This ensures that I'm not having to try to herd cats of "possibly interested" parties, and breaks up the payment for you guys into two chunks, which seems to make things more manageable for people rather than an immediate full payment.

brighterisbetter: These would use 4500K neutral white LEDs.

I'll keep you all posted.

Enrique

Hello Everyone,

I'm still doing some research into getting a new batch of lights made here in the near future, and will post details when they're available. I'm hoping to be able to introduce a new twist on the light (not a different LED) for the final batch to distinguish them from the original ones to close out the line nicely, and it's taking a bit of back-and-forth with the machine shop to figure out the best possible way to make it happen; I'll keep you all posted. :)

Once everything is set to go I'll post a new thread along with all relevant details here for how we'll be going forwards.

Thanks everyone.

Enrique

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
:eek: How did you lose it? Ninjas? Pirates? Both?

I have been on vacation for three weeks so far, so flying, and renting cars, etc. Today in Philadelphia between returning the rental car, going through security at the airport, and flying to to Orlando, I lost it. I did not have it on a tether, which I will never, ever do again. l will wear it around my neck. Now I'm in New Mexico, and next Sunday I will be home. Luckily I will have my ti Nautilus when I return, to keep me distracted till the new Aeons are made. Probably would not have happened if I was not so beat from traveling.

Bill

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Put me down for one. Just lost my orignal Ti Aeon... Today in Philadelphia between returning the rental car, going through security at the airport, and flying to to Orlando, I lost it.
:sick:

Had this feeling a few times already and it's never good, but the hidden silver lining in this case is the additional level being added. (Hoping against all odds, I hope it still shows up and that you'll be able to add another member as opposed to replacing one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.