Final FOURSEVENS Announcement for 2017

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wait. What? Where? :anyone:

~ Chance
Oops, sorry to post and run. It was just a (bad) joke.

I meant: _Some people_ thought the name meant to buy 94 or 141 lights. The plural of 47 would be 47x2 or 47x3 and so on. :p

The "new name," when it shifted from 4sevens to 47s or just the 47 logo is probably now the "old name."

I meant: _Some people_ thought the name meant to buy 94 or 141 lights. The plural of 47 would be 47x2 or 47x3 and so on. :p

The "new name," when it shifted from 4sevens to 47s or just the 47 logo is probably now the "old name."

...... just a joke? Now I'm even more confused. :confused: Do you mean it doesn't? :p

~ Chance

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast

...... just a joke? Now I'm even more confused. :confused: Do you mean it doesn't? :p

~ Chance
Actually I see some truth to this . . . about 3-4 years ago through the LED growth and upgrade transitional period.

How many of You can say they have a decent S2 tinted light :p
Here are the best of show. The Q-Mini123 is best of 5, The "One", everything else is best of 2.

Clickable Image

Last edited:

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
As far as a "New Name" I think the new upcoming announcement is going to reveal this. David mentions "passing the Baton" and continuing the "Legacy". I am very interested to see how this is plays out. The two should coincide some how :thinking: