Finally #5? What is that shiny thing a ma jigger?

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to mention again that this has been an exciting few weeks with these releases. unfortunately nothing that has been enough to push me to purchase as i have plenty of EDC sized lights. if foursevens ever decides to dip their toes back into the searchlight pool (single emitter, not multi) i will be very interested.
Look for a new company called Octoechos - I'm partnering with a new startup to create high modular lights with infinite scalability. Think next gen XM18 :D

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was listed on their website several days ago then disappeared. :whistle:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was there, I looked for it and found it on the light finder page the same day you pre-ordered it. No picture was available then. Early this morning I went to look and could not find it on the light finder page, though it was there through a search. It appears to be listed now again on the light finder page as a pre-order with some bundle options and a picture of it. I'd like to see a video of it's features in action. :)

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was there, I looked for it and found it on the light finder page the same day you pre-ordered it. No picture was available then. Early this morning I went to look and could not find it on the light finder page, though it was there through a search. It appears to be listed now again on the light finder page as a pre-order with some bundle options and a picture of it. I'd like to see a video of it's features in action. :)

I believe he's just trying to tease us with it. :devil:

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Look for a new company called Octoechos - I'm partnering with a new startup to create high modular lights with infinite scalability. Think next gen XM18 :D

Whoa! Infinite scalability!!! Now, is this the 10,000 Lumen light you teased, eh David?
Imagine, three or four or five linked... :faint:
Let's see... Optional accessories should include a chest harness and a vehicle gimbal mount. :p