• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FINISHED (after shipping) Min-T CNC Bike Light

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dom,

Received mine a while back--sorry I didn't post about it then. Me bad.

Unfortunately, I still haven't gotten the battery set-up to run the light, but it looks great nonetheless. :D

ktronik

Enlightened
Who's a guy got to sleep with to get one of these babies? I've got my eye on Kerry.

Well, if you just step this way.... :laughing:

Yours & RBG's are done... remotes were made last night, just got to wire the plug... then into the post... you gunna program your driver right??

thanks for hanging there :whistle:

Best

K

Darell, remote done... packing up...

Last edited:

RGB_LED

Enlightened
Well, if you just step this way.... :laughing:

Yours & RBG's are done... remotes were made last night, just got to wire the plug... then into the post... you gunna program your driver right??

thanks for hanging there :whistle:

Best

K...
Hi Ktronik, thanks for the update. Looking forward to receiving the light! :D

Vertigo Cycles

Newly Enlightened
Hey Road runner,

:welcome:

Try this...

Some beamshots

This light can also be run, very well from a hub dynamo if you do 24hr racing ect...

K

Hey K,

I take it you've tried this with a SON hub and Martins PCB? How's the result? I'm a frame builder in the US and am looking for something special to use on a commuter bike (and perpetual show bike) for my wife. Your light kit looks fantastic!

Thanks

Sean

ktronik

Enlightened
Hey Sean, :welcome:

Yep love it to bits...find it hard to go back to batterys...

Dom uses a SON & I use a shimano...both same power output...

I use 2 min-T's, wired series, (martins 6 LED PCB) on the race bike & a 'ugga' 6 LED homemade jobie on the commuter (surly KM)... would hate the min-Ts to get stolen...:sick2:

if you need more info please email / PM me for a chat... :thumbsup:

Best

Ktronik

Vertigo Cycles

Newly Enlightened
Hey Sean, :welcome:

Yep love it to bits...find it hard to go back to batterys...

Dom uses a SON & I use a shimano...both same power output...

I use 2 min-T's, wired series, (martins 6 LED PCB) on the race bike & a 'ugga' 6 LED homemade jobie on the commuter (surly KM)... would hate the min-Ts to get stolen...:sick2:

if you need more info please email / PM me for a chat... :thumbsup:

Best

Ktronik

Thanks K. Questions coming shortly :whistle:

RGB_LED

Enlightened
Dom, Ktronik, I've pm'd you both already but thought I should also update this thread... the postman / woman dropped off the package yesterday to my super and I picked it up from him this morning. :party:

I brought the package to me to the office and I have charged one of the batteries - second one in the charger this afternoon. So, I'll be able to take the light out for a spin this evening on the road.

I'll try to put together a more detailed review at a later date when I have my camera, tripod, etc. and location all sorted out - warning, it my take a couple of weeks as I've been working longer hours in the office. Oh, and no off-road review for awhile until my bike is sorted out and the snow melts from the trails... :(

Thanks again for all your work, Dom, Ktronik and Darell, for envisioning this and for making it happen. The min-T looks great and I'm looking forward to seeing what she can do! :D

Cheers,
RGB_LED

Last edited:

SurfHenk

Newly Enlightened
I just wanted to share that I too have received my long awaited minT.
And although I knew this already, the real version has proven to be even more a work of art than what my impressions from the pictures had led me to believe.
It is also much smaller than I expected, which is specialy good news since I am going to use it as a helmet light.
For a real test I am still missing a battery though, but I am going to order one in the coming days. Once I have done a few testrides with it, you certainly can expect some further feedback.

Thank you once more Dom, Ktronik and Darell for all the time, effort and magic you guys have invested in these lights. The results are absolutely stunning!!!

dom

Enlightened
Hi ladies/gents

Just an update.
Have finally finished the mount balls -these will be sent out in the next couple weeks .
Also have to replace the original mount oring material as that wasn't UV resistant -got mixed up somewhere along the line. So your original mount/remote orings and spares will be replaced with the UV proof oring material (EPDM).

I just need your addresses please and they will be sent with the ball.

I've contacted a few people but could you PM me with your addresses please.

All the best
Cheers
Dom

dom

Enlightened
Sorry to bring this thread up again -last update for sure this time :)

Well -all stuff has been sent except for ChellyC and Whitelight -which i was going to send today. But i have been keeping an eye on MY new mount oring material which i replaced a couple weeks ago, and found that it's deteriorating!

I rang the shop and even though it was 2 months since the order -the guy admitted that he sent me the wrong stuff -unbelievable !

Anyway -long story short -they'll give me the right stuff THIS time LOL -and i'll send that out by the end of next week. So everyone can expect another envelope in a few more weeks.

Sorry for the hassle
Cheers
Dom

Gunnar

Newly Enlightened
Looking to upgrade my Min-T.
What LED's should I go for.
Can XML leds be used?

Best regards, Gunnar.

dom

Enlightened
Man - i have'nt been here for ages - good to see the light still going Gunnar - the LEDs must be a bit crusty
by now:)
The pockets can only fit Seouls or Cree's.
Hey Darell -how do mate?

Cheers
Dom

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any of these lights still floating around, wouldn't mind getting my hands on one.