Fire-Foxes FF4&FF3 HID Reviews

Jerrycobra

Newly Enlightened
nice job burning the paper haha. I tired it for a short time and it smoked, but nothing like the amount of smoke in the pictures. I feel like mine is under performing

Edit. I tried it again, used a different angle and it smoked good, no flame, but I still doubting for some reason. But in the end its stills stupid bright. I havent been able to try the throw as it would wake up my whole block, haha

Last edited:

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
nice job burning the paper haha. I tired it for a short time and it smoked, but nothing like the amount of smoke in the pictures. I feel like mine is under performing

Edit. I tried it again, used a different angle and it smoked good, no flame, but I still doubting for some reason. But in the end its stills stupid bright. I havent been able to try the throw as it would wake up my whole block, haha

I tryed lighting news paper on fire but i failed the first 2 times it smoked for 3 minutes then it got to hot to hold but the third time i picked ou the news paper with the darkest colors
and it cought fire in about a minute and a half

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
Translated tips on the newspaper trick. Do it outside or you could get in the Dog House like I did by burning the couch with a Barn Burner. Head of the Household, she was non too happy!

Burn newspaper is easy, but to generate the fire, still need some tips:
① newspaper on the lens in front of about 2 cm, where the heat is concentrated, and the smoke is not easy smoked flower lens;
② newspaper rub it, more wrinkles, help to increase the heating area;
③ attention to air a suitable circulation, such Yongshou appropriate jitter newspapers, on the one hand to increase air flow, on the other hand will not cause more heat loss.

Patt

Enlightened
I can't believe that the FF3 and FF4..both have the same beam-distances of 1500meters...:thinking: lol... The FF4 probably has... 2000meters? lol^^ :rock::crackup::party:

Ghettogadgets

Newly Enlightened
Hello.

Is it more powerful than the aspherical maglite?
Yes, of course. This light puts out about 5100 lumens with a cd of atleast 250,000+
I could never understand why the word "maglite" is even mentioned nowadays?

skan

Newly Enlightened
What about Firefoxes FF4 vs Polarion PH50 'Helios' HID ?

scout24

Flashaholic
I found out recently Lips and Firefox have parted ways. I bought a FF4 that does not work properly, and was disappointed to discover this.