Fire

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave, One for me please.

Paypal payment sent.

Thanks, Mike

I sent you some char cloth and some other stuff. I am by no means an expert, in fact I only know what I got from a couple hours of youtube watching. One thing I learned is that if you go out looking for tender, it has to be dry . . . no really dry, like desert dry, or it will NOT work.

I recommend you make some char cloth on your grill outside. It is easy and costs nothing if you have an old white t-shirt and tin can. I used a large tuna can and one of those can openers that cuts through the outer rim of the can. It leaves you with a nice lid for the can. Punch a small hole.

Cook it on high till no more smoke comes out. Let it cool and then open it to see if the white cloth has completely turned black.

Please post your pics and videos here so we can see how you do with it.

Cheers
Dave

quickster47

Newly Enlightened
Same price as I saw listed up above?

If so, I'll be sending in an order for one of them and also one of the Spy007 XM-L2 models with the stonewashed gunner grip finish. Presuming it is also in stock and works with the Dragon Fire attachment.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

astewartconst

Newly Enlightened
Yes I do. :)

I just got my first Spy yesterday...what an amazing light. It is the XML2 but I don't believe it is the cool white.

Will it work with the Dragon Fire? If so I would like one please. This will be awesome to have on my outdoor adventures

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have not tried this with the 6000K XP-L-Hi 007 Sapphire yet but i am thinking it will be a great combination. My goal all along has been to get it to light fat wood directly. You would have to widdle up a super thin splinter and give it a try.