Flashlight, at National Geographic

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I downloaded from there and it worked for me, you may need the codec. Download MPC star player, it plays pretty much all the video format.

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
I downloaded from there and it worked for me, you may need the codec. Download MPC star player, it plays pretty much all the video format.

It works :thumbsup::twothumbs:thumbsup:
Thanks JZMTL ... topman

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just finished downloading. Jtice's link is appx 525mb and is not bad quality, just sub youtube I should think. For Mac users like me, use flip4mac to play the WMV.

Cool, not watched more than a minute or two, but I am giddy with the prospect. Very serious and portentious voice over though. Reminds me of trails for Ghost Hunters. I think if it were made here in England the Narration would be one of two things: gently informative and academic, kind of like your favourite teacher ( probably cast Andrew Sachs or Jack Davenport). Or over the top funny and light and verging on the insulting for the poor Torchaholics ( I suppose Phil Jupitus or Jack Dee, maybe John Thompson at a push). It would depend on which station made it.

Cool links chaps, cheers.

Be lucky...

Last edited:

e2x2e

Enlightened
LOL my favorite line: "But there was a time before flashlights. In the old days..." :crackup::crackup: Is that true?!

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
@Illum_the_nation
I just downloaded the .wmv file from this link

All I get is audio, there is no video. Instead I get the display of the application
that was used to record the TV program

Can anyone reupload this ???
If you use Windows XP, then get the XP Codec.

1pt21

Enlightened
Thanks for the torrent, jtice and Illum - I'll keep seeding for as long as I can.

Thanks so much for the seed, DL'd really quick for me :twothumbs

what threw me off was the narrator kept saying how strong aluminium is and so on, but was refering to what looked like G2s in the video sequence.

Crenshaw

Thats really funny because it kept bothering me as well, I wanted to see some 6p's or 9p's at that point!!

When they were showing those rows upon rows of BARE ALUMINUM 6p's though I was just in heaven :drool:
Made me think of GenEric's creations lol..

All in all great vid, thanks again for making it available!!!

--Paul

StarHalo

Flashaholic
This documentary/episode was shown again tonight, and wouldn't you know it, I caught maybe three minutes of it before SNL started, and something else was already recording on the DVR :(

And once again, they just aired it the one time, I'm not seeing an encore on any listing even two weeks out..

Ajay

Enlightened
Not too bad, a few inaccuracies but pretty good.

Thank you uploader:thumbsup: