• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [FOUND]: JiL Lite EZNite (HID)

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: WTB: JiL Lite EZNite (HID)

Strong preference for WTB on this, but if you happen to be a well-established member of our community, trade offers would be at least considered.

Sending a PM is welcome to discuss, if relevant, thanks.

Patriot

Flashaholic

Deal pending, thanks CPF !

...and here's your thread! Dropped it off with UPS insured and PM'd tracking# Would love to hear your impressions when it arrives!

aOa1szU.jpg

archimedes

Flashaholic

.... Would love to hear your impressions when it arrives! ....

Arrived :D

Just. Wow.

Mint, mint, mint .... Even the box looks like it came right off the store shelf yesterday.

The Polarion reflector is amazing, and the power to size ratio for these "mini-HID" is such fun.

An absolute pleasure dealing with you, sir, much appreciated.

Patriot

Flashaholic
I couldn't be happier that you're so pleased with the light and already enjoying it so much! It's been in my safe for years and isn't something I would use other than to admire the quality and technology, especially when it was introduced. It's a truly unique gem but robust enough to use for tasks, as long as it isn't dropped, since the bulbs are somewhat delicate. Electronically, these things are almost bulletproof and the ballast will handle a lot of voltage. Although not recommended, it will actually work on 4 x 16340's. I ran my first JiL HID on a mix of CR123's, 3.0V RCR123's and AW RCR123's 4.2V and it always did great. Also, I had a local friend who purchase one because I did and he ran his exclusively on 4.2V RCR123's without issue. CR123's of course will work best.

Thanks again Archi!

Nichia!

Banned
Congratulations Arc!

I have never seen one of these lights before and I want to know more about it please

archimedes

Flashaholic

Latest posts