Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're here now!

• Get real.

• Total voters

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greenlight wanted me to talk about my avatar some, since it's an ET! Well it's a self portrait. J/K allthough at times I feel like I don't belong in society, like I should be somewhere else.. I know how Neo feels in the matrix kinda...

The image I did free hand back in the day on the computer. I haven't done art on the computer since 1999, when I was doing some really cool postcards (300dpi, HUGE resolution) images that I was going to mail to 3DRealms.. Homelife sucks here so I can't conentrate or use my pc much anymore, even though I just built a new one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif But college will be overwith soon and I hope have a job so I can move out and work more on my hobby or maybe even score a job doing digital art eventually. My life isn't exactly peacefull right now. Click Here for the image along with some other stuff.

The alien started out just as a doodle, I made the head, added some red light shining on it, then got the idea to draw a body and have him on a gurny being disected. So it was several ideas that were added on to but never really compelete. An art excersize. I really wish I had time/quite to do stuff like this again. I'm 10x better now and could really make a cool detailed huge image.. I will make an ET someday in a good scene or something, perhaps really creepy...

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my treasure(s) yesterday!! Jordan hooked me up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thanks a lot man, these are great! They are pretty big!!

Really cool too that you made them! I've had fun shining my Cyan luxIII on them, interesting to see how the holographic film only reflects the light in certain spots that reflect the same wavelength!! I'll have to try other colors on them (red-oragne,etc)

Once again thanks! Very nice gesture, & very nice magnets!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

lenny

Newly Enlightened
Hopefully you're still giving these away.
If not, here's my story anyway.
My friend and I used to sit in his hot tub pretty much all times of the year.
One snowy winter night, we were hanging out, pretty much wasted. Like I said, the ground was snow covered, it was really late at night, and our town was very quiet. So, we're sitting at opposite sides of the tub and my buddy goes "dude, look up; what's that?" At first, I couldn't tell exactly what it was. My buddy says "it's a UFO". And at first, I got a little shiver in my spine cuz it was totally silent, had a whitish hue to it without any blinking lights, and looked to be a V shaped object that was smoothly moving to the West. It was definitely eerie for a second or 2.
Then my eyes got better adjusted to the dark and I could make out individual shapes in the V figure. "It's geese" I said just as I heard one of the honkers squawk. My buddy says he heard nothing and to this day, claims it was a UFO. Anyway, I get a nice little chuckle everytime I think of that experience.
Lenny

Geologist

Enlightened
Not sure if there are any of those ultra cool magnets still about, but I thought I would relay my UFO experience. When I was still a young Boy-Scout, we were out doing some extended camping. Of course we were out and about a lot at night, and only being 12 and my friend 11, we were NOT under the influence of things that we were too young to know about. Nevertheless one night we happened to look up at a full moon to see some moving lights. The lights were so far off it would be unable to say the shape. We first thought that they might be a far off airplane or even a sattelite, but we then began to notice movement that was too erratic for linear flight or any distinct movement for a geosynchronus sattelite or a one that was changing position. Instead it was if the lights were changing position to hover at another location but very quick. Since all this seemed to be relatively far away I felt no immediate danger or threat of a pending intersellar galactic highway, and besides at that age - no one belives you anyway. I remember it from time to time and *wonder* about what it may have been. I am a big believer in E.T. life - but then again with the universe being at least 15-20 BILLION years old, you might assume that something else might have come into being, evovled and traveled a bit while we we still trying to walk out of the pond.....

VidPro

Flashlight Enthusiast
here is my True story, of how i ran across a REAL cattle mutilation. (as i remember it)

Myself and a friend were camping and hiking for a couple of days. We were in this large valley down from a dam and it was getting cold, because the hills on both sides were blocking the sun.

It was about time to pack it in for the night anyway,and out of the blue there was a CAVE in the side of the hill, it was all Rock , so it looked very safe, even if it was not braced.

We went inside and it did not go back very far at all. then we checked to insure that there was no animals in there that might want to get Out if humans were comming.

There was some trash and beer cans about from previous pigs that had camped out there before us. we formed a few rocks into a circle, and used some of the trash to start a small fire.

That was a really dumb idea , i was thinking of all the times in the MOVIES where you see a fire in the cave, and it just floats up to the top RIGHT ? and chimmneys out of the cave.

Cough Cough Cough, smoke was everywhere, it was just filling up the small cave. i was still sure this would work, and went in to the smoke, and kept stoking the fire with more wood and stuff.

Finally the convection started, and one could manage to actually be in the small cave if they stayed low.

Boored but now warm, i grabbed for more of the paper left there to put it on the fire when i noticed it was an artical on ALIEN CATTLE MUTILATIONS, probably from a supermarket rag, like enquirer.

With nothing else on my mind, the information was both interesting and scarry. Here we were in cattle country, miles from any humans (hadn't seen ONE the whole day). Evil aliens might come and mutilate me :)

Eventually i fell to sleep, and woke up COLD as heck, had to get up and get moving, the sun was peeking up, and it was time to go. What i had read last night was the last thing on my mind. a bathroom might have been more interesting.

we leave out across the ranch field, and there it was, in front of my very eyes, a Dead Cow with its guts cut open,OMG it was the ALIENS.

I remembered in the artical how it said , the cuts were clean like a laser had made them, and certian parts of the internal organs were removed.
So i would have to inspect this, if i could do so without freaking out, and my hands shaking and my mind racing.
I knew the aliens wouldnt come back untill its dark, after all nobody ever sees a cattle mutilation.

I got close to it and inspected it thouroughly, sure enough where the Udder would have been, it was carved out like a laser had perfectally cut along the fleshy part, but left the leathery part. and looking inside,from what little i knew about internal organs , there sure seemed to be things missing in there.
This WAS IT, this was exactally what i had JUST read about the night before, and here it was , and there i was. i was freaking.

My friend of course ignores all BS and doesnt fall for such stupidity as alien babies and elvis sightings, so he certannly kept me calm and from doing the 2 mile run in 60 seconds :).

I had to go tell somebody, call the magazine, and tell them, call out operation blue book (USAF ufo investigators), tell SOMEone now. So i insisted that we go to the nearest house and tell them of this great mystery.

a block or so down a dirt road, we came to what looked like the ranchers home, and knocked on the door. A gruff looking rancher type guy answers the door, and i am (of course) bouncing around telling him about the aliens and how his cattle are being mutilated by them.

He is calm, even more calm than my friend, goes back into the house, and gets his shotgun. (oh sure thats calm) and we all walk back to the spot of the mutilation.

He doesnt care one bit, he said that it wasnt aliens, that cows die of natural causes, disease and preditors all the time, and starts asking why we were Trespassing :-(
We explained that we were just pssing through and camping a bit, and he just wanted to point out not to leave trash about or mess up anything.

BUT what about the laser cut , and the missing organs, and dont you SEE, this is obviously ALIENS, no humans or animals could do this, and why didnt the animals take the Meat too.
He explains that the Udder area and internal organs are easily eaten by smaller animals, and that insects, and rats , and ants, and all will eat away at the soft accessable stuff, and leave the harder leather.

He acknowleged that he was happy that we found it, so he can take it away. i looked closer again at the open place, and put 2&2 together, and realized the everything that he was saying was correct.
A human with a raser might not have been able to make that cut, but small terestial animals and insects could have easily whittled away the softer parts, and gone for the soft accessable organs, leaving the nasty tasting organs behind.

That was it, frigging cattle mutilations, my butt.
it was a real mutilation, just nothing unnatural about it.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
A mysterious photo was captured using a digital camera, of a glowing green object in near-darkness.

cmgultrag2.jpg

Using image enhancement technology, our experts attempted to clean up the image in order to identify the strange object:

cmgultrag.jpg

Oh, so it's the CMG Infinity Ultra-G with green glow powder mod that greenlight sold me, complete with alien magnet.

We are definitely not alone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif greenlight!!

Latest posts