Free Machining Services - ENDED

BVH

Flashaholic
Re: Free Machining Services - Limited Complexity, Hobby Level

Very awesome of you to offer this and very nice work you do!!

Any chance you could do small metal beads? I tie lanyards for lights and I always use a bead to keep the one end from slipping through. I have a box of plastic ones but they're not great. They don't look cool and a few broke. This is what I'm using currently and I'd be happy to pay you for 20 or so of them. I'm just not looking for anything too big.

If the red bead was a ball, would it be between 3/16" and 1/4" in diameter? I have a radii cutter and might experiment to see if I could make one similar looking. Not sure if I can cut such a small radius with it but will try. If it ends up more rounded overall like a ball instead of sort of cylindrical with radiused corners, is that something that will work? What are the dimensions you're after? Overall diameter and hole size? Metals?

BVH

Flashaholic

I'm looking for stainless steel 18650 host compatible with a convoy s2+ pill and an 18650 lion. There's not much out there that looks good to me in stainless that is below the $100 mark. Is this something you would be interested in trying? Something similar to an s2+, but in stainless a a little more streamlined?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I don't do threading so a body is not something I can make. I don't have knurling tools either so a smooth finish is what I use for everything I make.

ThirdHandChain

Newly Enlightened

Have you ever considered making prybars?

ThirdHandChain

Newly Enlightened

Also, to answer your question about the beads in the above comment, the shape isn't that important really. It just needs to be smooth, have a hole in the center big enough for paracord to fit through (1/8"), and not be incredibly heavy. It could be about a half or a quarter of an inch long, just guessing. It's mostly decorative, I've seen them shaped like skulls and bombs and stuff. I can't really answer for them, but that might give you a better idea of what they are talking about.