Free Stuff!!!!!!!!!!! (all gone)

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Re: Free Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!

Carefull guys! I once broke a Mitilite 2AAA by tightening the head too much.

I also had one get busted up by leaking batteries.

It is not indestructable, but is pretty tough.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got my light. Thanks! It is a neat little light, my second Pelican. This one will take up residence in my wife's new Caddy SRX.

Thanks again!

bpond

Newly Enlightened

I guess that since the e-mails are still trickling in (up to 172 as of this morning) I should probably inform the group that we have sent out all 96 lights. In fact, I had 96 e-mails within a couple of hours of the original post.

Thanks for all the flattering comments, especially from those of you who have been exposed to the CentraLED work light. Quickly, speaking of that, I never did get any responses to my reply of a group buy request. If anyone would like to comment and post their interest please read this post which appeared earlier in the thread. https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/1525918&postcount=100

Thanks again,
Bob

Last edited:

leeleefocus

Newly Enlightened

Got mine today. It's a pretty bright little torch. Thank you for this i seriously doubt that there are many people out there that would do something like this. I think this is a pretty exeptional gesture. Thanks again

amlim

Enlightened

bpond said:
I guess that since the e-mails are still trickling in (up to 172 as of this morning) I should probably inform the group that we have sent out all 96 lights. In fact, I had 96 e-mails within a couple of hours of the original post.

Thanks for all the flattering comments, especially from those of you who have been exposed to the CentraLED work light. Quickly, speaking of that, I never did get any responses to my reply of a group buy request. If anyone would like to comment and post their interest please read this post which appeared earlier in the thread. https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/1525918&postcount=100

Thanks again,
Bob

hi bob and central tools, thanks for the nice blue light. :grin2:

Macaw

Enlightened

Got mine yesterday. Very nice little flashlight. I very much appreciate this gracious gift.
Thank you Central tools! BTW, your LED trouble light is great!

twentysixtwo

Enlightened

Arrived yesterday. Outstanding! Thanks much. It's got lithium AAA's in it making it one bright little sucker.....

Vinnie

Newly Enlightened

Got my blue one yesterday. My son is heading out to the pool with it. I quess he stold that light. Thanks for the neat little light

COMMANDR

Enlightened

I also recieved a blue one yesterday. Very cool little light, my wife was already eying it for her keyring. Thanks again for this slick little light. I really like the color as well.
grinser2.gif

Gary

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I received a blue flashlight yesterday, thanks for the nice gift! Nice gifts are so rare these days. It's a very sturdy flashlight. I thought a small GID o-ring between the lamp and window might make a nice addition. Time to call Green...

Ousanas

Newly Enlightened

Got mine today, thanks. A new light for the collection.

good thought on the GID Oring... wonder if I have any left that might fit.