• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Freebies Giveaway

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
47 AtomVN Coming Soon ;-)

1:4177

Let's see...P15vn and TCR10vn on my person at work right now.

TK75 and RRT01 in your hands for modding, and my K40vn and X10vn awaiting engraving, that's all I have?? Time to buy more!

Suggestion? MORE TINY, SMALL, ULTRACOMPACTS!

FMcamaroZ28

Newly Enlightened
I am in for light 1 - 7246!

Oh man. So many Vinh favorites. I am going to have to say the shockerVN as being my favorite.

Because I suggested it! :)

gerolykos17

Newly Enlightened
very interesting...!!!
too bad i can't participate on this game, for now.. i have to wait for some other time..!!!:D

Halicon

Newly Enlightened
I'm joining in, I think you know my recent torch hysteria Vinh so perhaps no need to explain. ;)

I choseth number 1:3157

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am in for light #1: lucky number 7,777

Wayne introduced me to P60's and is mostly responsible for me really getting into lights. My first high-powered light was a TK45 but it was SO big that I rarely used it. I put it up for trade and Vinh offered me a custom-made P60 with an L2T host and a high-quality 18650 cell. I had no interest at the time in getting into Li-Ions but I was so excited to "design" my drop-in. I got a 4.5A L-M-H XM-L T6 5000K and the thing BLEW me away. I also couldn't believe how much nicer the tint was than any other light I had ever used. That's when I began liking neutral tints.

Later I got a quad Nichia 219 P60 mule, which, while awesome, just wasn't for me. Vinh let me exchange it for a de-domed XM-L2 smooth reflector drop-in and an L2M host and refunded me the difference (I'm sure he didn't make much money with that transaction with all the extra shipping), it blew me away how easy and willing to do exchanges he was.

My next Vinh light was a Z6vn. Only I wasn't sure I would like it so he shipped it to me for FREE and let me try it out. It ended up not being for me but who ships a $100 light just to see if someone likes it?! So much trust and awesomeness.

My most recent purchases are a C21Cvn (hands-down my favorite 1x18650 light) and an XP-G2 P60. I currently have the XP-G2 in the L2M with mode memory set to high attached to the end of my Mossberg 500 with a pistol grip and loaded with 5 3" 00 buckshot rounds which sits next to my bed:

edy7yry7.jpg

tegeheqa.jpg

It is sufficiently blinding when pointing in your face from <30'. So thanks Vinh for helping keep my family safe!

Between your special sales (Black Friday, Christmas, New Years, etc.), your giveaways, the constant release of new lights, and great communication, I really can't imagine anyway to improve what you've been doing on CPF. I would say you could just GIVE stuff away...but you already are so...thanks for this, I've been eyeing all 3 of these lights and would already have them if money was no object.

Matt

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
I'm in for light 1. 8387

Vinh's mods are the best.

DSCF5363_zpsbaa39d55.jpg

K40VN 671yds to sign at blacktop

DSCF5442.JPG

671yards_zps1fd975b4.jpg

Last edited:

Icehole

Enlightened
In for light number 1: 2469

Is it 3 lights this week, or 3 lights total?
At any rate, I think I might qualify! :D

My Vn purchases thus far: 33 by my count, unless I missed a few...

V10Rvn Ti V54 - Fiat Lux Limited Edition (2.5A Monster!)
SolarStrom 5* XML-U3 (vn)
X40vn
X40vn Fiat Lux Edition One & Only
3x Z6vn XPE2 Aspheric Thrower
Vostro Mvn Search Light
3x T45Cvn (Baby K40vn Thrower)
Nitecore TM11 Turbo / TM11vn The Bargain Lumen Monster
Z6vn XM-L2 Practical 4.2-5.7A Ahorton Lens Thrower
D20Avn - Compact 2*AA Light
D25Cvn Ti - Ultra Compact Thrower (A Must Have)
2x M2500 P60 Drop-in
8x XPG2 P60 Drop-in
2x V10Rvn
Thrunite TN31vn Fiat Lux
TK51vn - Flood & Throw ;-) Fiat Lux Limited Run
X10vn The Backup Thrower 1600-1800 Lumen MUST HAVE
X3vn - X10vn Companion 3000 Lumen
Z6 PhlatLite Red
ShockerVN Fiat Lux #1 / 3

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are good :)

I'm in for Light 1: 4522

Vinh is awesome to work with!
Here's why:
1). Excellent customer service
2). Great communication and follow-up
3). Speedy delivery of products
4). His modified lights ROCK!

paulsl

Enlightened
I'm in for Light #1 and pick 1290. I have several of Wayne's lights, modded lights, project lights and drop ins. Great, knowledgeable, honest guy with great service and follow up. My favorite right now is his K40 6500K de-domed.

Wayne, keep going and improving the lights. Stay on the cutting edge and push it further!

BarryH

Enlightened
I am in for #1 Lucky number 101. I've got several of his lights and drop ins, but here are a couple favorites:

My K40vn has awesome throw, high output yet has very good feel in the hand compared to other similar lights such as my stock TN-31.

One of his M2500 P60m drop-ins with the MT-G2, mounted in a Surefire 6p host (bored for 18mm cells) puts out a veritable wall of neutral light whenever needed. It is like having a pocket full of sunshine!!

The Ti D25Cvn, with a nice neutral tint XPE2 (Dome On) is an excellent little pocket rocket. It has great throw in a small, unobtrusive size and is very useful spotting things at a distance outdoors without the need of carrying a full size light.

Vinh has the best customer service, always quick to respond to any questions and goes well beyone the extra mile to keep his customers and friends happy with his products and services.

Last edited:

RCantor

Enlightened
OK, for #1 3957

I like the way you think. Lots of lumens. I like infinitely variable. My lights are working lights, though. I've replaced some of my old ones with yours because they're better. Your X60 fills a need I was using an ebay HID for so I'll be happy to have it. Because they're working lights, tint matters. :)

shimano

Newly Enlightened
I am in for 1: 363

My Vinh collection and still growing:
1.D25Cvn
2.TN30vn
3.X60vn
4.M2500 P60
5.X60vn
6.K3vn-What I think should be a V54 must have, it's my everyday work light perfect combination of flood and throw.
7.X3vn- coming soon! Maybe this one will replace the K3 as my everyday (law enforcement) work light.

Awesome customer service!
Vinh, keep up the great work!

TEEJ

Flashaholic
I am in for light 1

11393474573_052b6f1195_b.jpg

X10vn

11389117956_e4dca2efeb_b.jpg

RRT01vn

11389211294_2a7330184f_b.jpg

RRT01vn

:D

Last edited:

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in for light 1. 2763.

I'm post a pic of my Z6 shortly.

I have enjoyed seeing the very rapid growth of Vinh and his work.

At first when I received one of Vinh's P60s I was a little disappointed in the quality of the soldering and less than perfectly centered emitter but soon realized that none of that mattered even I actually started to use it.

My only suggestion? Don't push yourself over the edge. Do things right the first time as often as you can instead of over saturating yourself and your work.
Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I am in for Light 1: 3,755

Nothing but good transactions with Vin, a few minor hiccups along the like sending me wrong emitter or wrong modes for P60's. He broke my Lx2 clip once, and fried a ML1 doing emitter swap. :D

With that said, he is a stand up guy, just send it back and he makes it right. ;)

Perhaps keeping track of everything (How does he do it anyways?) via Microsoft Excel or something?