• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: M3 Titanium Bezels "Crenelated" Styles

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
FYI... the older KL2 (M3) heads used a thin plastic bezel to retain the lens.
Your light may have that type of bezel on it. The tools I have won't fit the older plastic bezels.
They were made to fit the newer M3 heads. I have removed bezels from these older heads with the tips of a needle nose pliers spread out to catch the "drive slots". You made need a little heat to loosen the thread locking material if they used it.

Regardless, I can send one of my tools to try it out.

R-

I'd need the tool also.....

And yes. Classy. My thoughts exactly.

jmarsh86

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone

I'm sure this has been asked before so apologies for repeating the question but is there any plan to produce the same bezel in a Z44 size?

Thanks

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sure this has been asked before so apologies for repeating the question but is there any plan to produce the same bezel in a Z44 size?
Most likely not, as RPM only provides support and parts to M-series head assys (Z32/KT4)

If you need a crenelated Z44-size bezel ring, your only option for the time being would be the Xeno ST-03 (v6) model which should be available at eB

jmarsh86

Newly Enlightened
Thank you
Most likely not, as RPM only provides support and parts to M-series head assys (Z32/KT4)

If you need a crenelated Z44-size bezel ring, your only option for the time being would be the Xeno ST-03 (v6) model which should be available at eB

jmarsh86

Newly Enlightened
6. M3-T
2. M3-SC
+ Bezel tool

international ship $8

Grand total $128.00

Handle jmarsh86

Jason Marsh
1 Glendon apartments
69 Gipsy Rd
West Norwood
London
England
SE27 9QS

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
6. M3-T
2. M3-SC
+ Bezel tool

international ship $8

Grand total $128.00

Handle jmarsh86

Jason Marsh
1 Glendon apartments
69 Gipsy Rd
West Norwood
London
England
SE27 9QS

Payment received.
Thanks for the purchase...
I'll get this mailed out this week.

R-

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi RPM,
does this ring fit the old Z46 bezel?
thank you
Alex

Yes, the bezel will fit but I think the Z46 has the factory plastic bezel ring that doesn't fit my removal tools.
Someone may be able to confirm this?

I have removed the plastic rings with needle nose pliers locked out into the drive notches.

R-

Wcben

Newly Enlightened
Wow... I'd lost the forum for some time! Glad to have re-found it, and this thread specifically!! It looks like the tapered, camfered bezels are all gone, would it be posible to have the camfers cut into one of the "plain tapered" bezels, I think the tapered camfered with a polished inside, bb outside then camfers cut would look sooo cool.... Is it possible?

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow... I'd lost the forum for some time! Glad to have re-found it, and this thread specifically!! It looks like the tapered, camfered bezels are all gone, would it be posible to have the camfers cut into one of the "plain tapered" bezels, I think the tapered camfered with a polished inside, bb outside then camfers cut would look sooo cool.... Is it possible?

Let me search my stock... I may have the one you want hiding somewhere.

R-

Wcben

Newly Enlightened
I never received the pm... I am still interested... got tired of looking back in with no response and wasn't going to "pester"... sorry I didn't receive the pm.....

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never received the pm... I am still interested... got tired of looking back in with no response and wasn't going to "pester"... sorry I didn't receive the pm.....

Sorry... this one got by me. I did find some of the original M3 bezels I made. They are shorter overall.
Here is a link to the old sales thread... Here

I don't think they all have the "drive notches".

Here is one on a M3

R-

gyPTNS3.jpg

Last edited: