• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Surefire Z46 M3 Combatlight Bezels (one original ribbed), MN10, and Brightstar Classics

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
ALL SOLD OR WITHDRAWN! THANKS!

WTS: Surefire Z46 Bezels
- All funds via Paypal G&S Shipped in US

First "I'll take it" posted in this thread takes it and beats out PM's, email, Western Union, and carrier pigeons.

Okay gang, got some classics I banked up for mods or whatever, but I have to move these bad boys out...

SOLD $70->$60->$50: Bezel A : Old School Finned
Excellent Shape. A couple tiny dings. Lens is perfect. One of my favorite things Surefire ever made.

iIzOByTh.jpg

EiXSLSbh.jpg

jgBLNIyh.jpg

SOLD $35->$30->$25 : Bezel B: Crennelated
Beautiful condition. Don't think this was ever used. This was in its original plastic baggie when I got it, but the bag was open so I took it out for pictures.
HvoLzYl.jpg

4pqj9Su.jpg

SOLD $30->$25-$20 : Bezel C : Crennelated
Very slight usage. Got some scuffs and wear across the face and a little on the sides. Lens is perfect. Still great condition.
Vkt5xIQ.jpg

MudibvA.jpg

SOLD $20->$15 Surefire MN10 for M3 or Millenium Weaponlight that takes this bulb.
Tried it out, works perfectly.

8yeZe67.jpg

===================================================================

WTS: Two classic Brightstar D-cells. $30 shipped for the pair via Paypal G&S shipped in the US.

They have some years on them, but both are pretty corrosion free and work well.

The original bulb in the 2-cell was pretty bad so I swapped in a 2-cell Mag bulb. It's better but the age on the light definitely shows.

7PABNwM.jpg

B4LnDmD.jpg

tgz055R.jpg

3-cell tailcap
N2Ucx5e.jpg

2-call tailcap
6g5MbGI.jpg

2-cell "1618"
etbjHXw.jpg

3-cell "417"
XQ01z7K.jpg

SOLD: Magcharger Incan $30 shipped via Paypal G&S in the US

The Mag maniac in me wants to drop in an Adventure Sport 800-lumen drop in and a couple 26650's but there's just not enough time and money and I can't stand to see it sit on my shelf unused. Great shape, couple tiny handling marks. The Magcharger is a beautiful example of Mag craftsmanship.

- INCLUDES BI-PIN BULB IN HEAD AND SPARE IN TAILCAP. BOTH WORK.
- NO BATTERY OR CHARGING CRADLE
3BHGT3B.jpg

po7lTmn.jpg

oWxGupj.jpg

Attachments

• iIzOByT.jpg
    iIzOByT.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 345
  • EiXSLSb.jpg
    EiXSLSb.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 324
  • jgBLNIy.jpg
    jgBLNIy.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 297
  • iIzOByT.jpg
    iIzOByT.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
The year is 2741.

Researchers listening to radio transmissions from the charred remains of the once populated planet known as Earth are picking up a curious message being transmitted to the cold stars at irregular intervals.... "Anyone interested in Surefire M3 Heads?"