• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: New Cutdown Minimags w 20mm IMS - Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzGB

Enlightened
:eek:oo: Wow! Very nice idea, and it sounds like great quality too from the number of people responding... It appears that you still have a Black and a Pewter, if you do, I'll happily take those both with 20mm reflectors. Send me your paypal and I'll get funds sent your way.

----------

BTW... your inbox is full again. :thumbsup:

REparsed

Newly Enlightened
Anybody know if the The TerraLUX MiniStar2 EXTREME (TLE-5EX) will work with the 20mm reflector in the cutdown minmags?

Ledean

Enlightened
gmhoover ,Drewfus 2101 Pm send .

For those of you who are ordering please include
Your CPF name and description of the order. Paypal does not relay this information.
Regards
Ledean

Drewfus2101

Enlightened
Actually, since its been 2 weeks since you said it would ship and 3 weeks since I paid, if it has not shipped, cancel my order and send me my money back.

Ledean

Enlightened
Your money has already been refunded.

Your paypal did not mention your CPF name.
You send and echeck took a while to clear and there was a discrepancy in the amount you sent me.
It does not cover the cost of finning and and the reflector .
These are custom lights and not off-the shelf products.

Ledean

Actually, since its been 2 weeks since you said it would ship and 3 weeks since I paid, if it has not shipped, cancel my order and send me my money back.

Last edited:

Bushman5

Enlightened
how much for one (1) miniminiMag , stock reflector, and USPS shipping to Vancouver BC, Canada , Postal Code V5T 1H4 ???

also, will the Terralux dropins fit and still run on 1 single AA batt?

:naughty:

Last edited:

Leadfoot2

Newly Enlightened
:paypal:

Pewter Minimag with 20mm and UCl lens= 30.50

Please note 2AA not 1AA

Thanks Leadfoot

Ledean

Enlightened
what is the problem that keeps it from fitting? How could the 20mm reflector be modified to use the Terralux TLE-5EX?

Most of the sandwiches like the ones from the sandwich shoppee sit on the inside of the body and the head is able to screw in till the sandwich disconnects.

The TLE-5Ex sits on the outside where the regular minimag bulb sits .
Now the 20mm reflector is taller than the regular ones and takes up almost all the space inside the head . So when we screw even down to a few threads the TLE disconnects because the reflector pushes against the TLE.
Hope I have explained it OK.
Conclusion : The TLE does work with the Minimag but the head will be held but only a few threads.

rhuck60

Newly Enlightened
Most of the sandwiches like the ones from the sandwich shoppee sit on the inside of the body and the head is able to screw in till the sandwich disconnects.

The TLE-5Ex sits on the outside where the regular minimag bulb sits .
Now the 20mm reflector is taller than the regular ones and takes up almost all the space inside the head . So when we screw even down to a few threads the TLE disconnects because the reflector pushes against the TLE.
Hope I have explained it OK.
Conclusion : The TLE does work with the Minimag but the head will be held but only a few threads.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. I saw the problem once I looked up the sandwiches at SS.

I just wanted to know since I already have the Terralux. Its obviously much cheaper and it seems to me probably much brighter than all the other sandwiches offered. What do you think?

I also dont know if the Terralux would run on 1AA battery.

Can you quote a price to custom build a sandwich with an equivalent Cree emitter to run on 1AA primary alkaline or NiMh rechargeable?

Status
Not open for further replies.