• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SST-50 / SST-90 MAG C / D Deluxe Heatsink ***Ready to ship***

Britelumens

Enlightened
Hi,

Please email or pm me the transaction id # and I shall be able to check and update you later.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

I resent the $21 plus I added $2 for the registered mail too:thumbsup:

RE: MOP Reflector with 15mm oppening for SST-50.

Thanks,
bigC

Jo,

I am not sure if you forgot about my order, but I still have not received my MOP reflector. Please advise.

Thanks,
Jose

overdog

Enlightened
Hi Jo,
:paypal:for
Deluxe SST-90 D-Mag heatsink $21.00
Registered mail to germany $8,00

Thank you & best regards,
Steffen.

Last edited:

kris23

Newly Enlightened
i have an SST-90 at full 10A on this thing.... but then again my cooling setup is a little much...

Britelumens

Enlightened
hi.

I'm still waiting for my order... something wrong??

eirik

Hi Eirik,

You can check with me by providing me with your paypal detail like transaction number etc, or email.

If you are from Europe, in the past weeks, your zone airline were cripple by volcanic activities in Iceland. Hence postal to Europe are affected someway or another.

Kindly let me have your info and I can help to check.

With regards,
Jo @ Britelumens

p/s: To serve everyone enquiry better, please use the link I have provided here on my signature.

taurit1985

Newly Enlightened
:paypal:

Mag D sst-90 heatsink 21$
Metal MOP 16mm 18$
shipping registered 9$
-------------------------------
48$

Paypal transaction code
45G62069W05400625

Thomas

SmurfTacular

Enlightened
Can you recommend any good smooth reflectors? No offense, but I'm looking for some really good throw. I would normally get Five Mega's deep reflector, but the SST-90 is too big, and wont fit.

Techjunkie

Enlightened
in the brightly lit suburbs of NYC (Long Island)
Can you recommend any good smooth reflectors? No offense, but I'm looking for some really good throw. I would normally get Five Mega's deep reflector, but the SST-90 is too big, and wont fit.

FM had a deep reflector with a 16mm opening just for this purpose, but he appears to be sold out of them.

My personal favorite to use is the 40mm deep Mag Rebel reflector with the cam cut off, but it requires that you take the edge off of the deluxe heatsink so you can recess it into the neck ~0.5".

Another deeper-than-stock-incan SMO reflector you might consider is the Aluminum SMO one provided in the SmartFire/SacredFire V-65C. (You'd be spending ~$30 to toss the torch and keep the reflector.) You might also have to recess the heatsink in order for the Mag D head to screw on passed the neck gasket, I'm not sure. You'll definitely have to open the LED hole with a reamer or drill. I have an SST-50 in that torch and that reflector is almost as good as the Mag Rebel, and certainly focuses better than the stock Mag incan shaped 25mm deep reflectors I've tried.