• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

GearBest Spring Hot Deal for Flashlight+EDC and Giveaway for the CPF

Ladd

Enlightened
Thank you for offering great products with a dash of fun and games. The blue penlight is indeed interesting and should be handy to have around. Congrats to Str8stroke also.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Str8stroke, thank you! Hahah...hope this great color penlight will bring you bright & happy days too!!!:)

Thank you!! This is awesome. Like I was saying, I love that blue penlight. There are not many quality Blue penlights out there. This one will be the one I clip to my daily carry bag. Of course blue is my favorite color and makes it easy to find in a hurry.

Thanks for the giveaway! & congrats to the other winner.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Ladd, thanks! Yes, besides this Convoy S2+you posted, the blue penlight is great too, wish you like it:)

Thank you for offering great products with a dash of fun and games. The blue penlight is indeed interesting and should be handy to have around. Congrats to Str8stroke also.

gearbest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi recDNA, there are some smart watches in our April Markdown here (Ends on April 30). You can check if there is what you want to buy or you can pm me the product link, i will check for you then, thanks :)

How about android watches?