• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Giveaway + Call for Review –> Klarus Titanium H1A…New Flashlight Products

Bicycleflyer

Enlightened
I would like to throw my name in for the TP 20 pen/penlight. I'm a night freight pilot and I think that pen would have many uses. Not to mention it would look cool in my uniform shirt pocket.

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm interested in reviewing one of your lights (on YouTube too), please count me in. Any kind of light would be interesting to review! Thank you

BushcrafterAU

Newly Enlightened
I'd be interested in reviewing one of your lights as well. I live in Australia, so I understand if you can't include me.
So far I've mainly reviewed lights sent to me by Olight and Nitecore, but I have been eyeing several of your models. They look very nice!
I'd put it through a whole series of tests, including water immersion test, drop test, beam range test etc.
Thanks for the opportunity!

Last edited:

Geoffrey

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested as well.

I've reviewed other lights in the past and I'd certainly enjoy trying out your lights too.

Thanks for the chance.

BushcrafterAU

Newly Enlightened
It doesn't look like enough people are replying to this thread!
Are you still going to host this GAW/reviewing opportunity?

Henk4U2

Enlightened
Well, 500 entries was mentioned in the OP. As we all can see, we did not make that number. By far.
I do not know if Klarus will proceed. Or maybe on a smaller scale. That would really be nice.

Last edited:

Bullet Bob

Enlightened
I'll test the lights and write a review. I own several of the Klarus lights. My EDC is a Klarus.