• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Giveaway + Call for Review –> Klarus Titanium H1A…New Flashlight Products

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened
I own lots of 10180 lights, would love to review one in a pen, so the TP20 would be real interesting. Or a standard ST10 to review as a 'family' light.
Thanks for the opportunity.

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened
A flashaholic can't stay away forever! - Thanks. :) its nice to be back, but seems a lot quieter than I recall ;-) I need to remove that sig though!!

klight

Enlightened
thanks for your attention, please keep attention to our giveaway activities, latest we have the activity of giving away 1pc x 360X3/US$94.95, 2pcs x 360X1, and 3pcs x Mi1C
I own lots of 10180 lights, would love to review one in a pen, so the TP20 would be real interesting. Or a standard ST10 to review as a 'family' light.
Thanks for the opportunity.

klight

Enlightened
:party: recently, we have the activity of giving away 1pc x 360X3/US$94.95, 2pcs x 360X1, and 3pcs x Mi1C, welcome to join in and get the opportunity to own one
A flashaholic can't stay away forever! - Thanks. :) its nice to be back, but seems a lot quieter than I recall ;-) I need to remove that sig though!!