• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Giveaway!!! Free Klarus Tactical Light XT2CR for Test...

klight

Enlightened
Last edited:

stephenk

Enlightened
"Another Giveaway of XT2CR on Klarus Facebook Page @klaruslight "
Dear Flashaholics, This Giveaway was finished, winners were published on our Facebook main page @klaruslight already: https://www.facebook.com/klarusligh...248018856583/1442737332440979/?type=3&theater
Er, no. You have published the winners of your Facebook giveaway, not the winners of the seperate CPF giveaway. You have even stated in your original post to not confuse the two giveaways!:thinking:

Last edited:

Gea2427

Newly Enlightened
A winner hasn't been chosen because there is not 150 participants yet!! they Did state that a winner would be chosen august 30th so a little bit of confusion there. might have just been a language barrier thIng or just a typo. If I'm correct the giveaway is not over yet!! people can keep entering until the 150 participants have entered the giveaway.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong so I don't feel like an idiot lol

Last edited:

Agpp

Enlightened
At the moment the first post states that:
* The FB GAW ends on the August 30th
* This GAW ends when it reaches 150 participants

So...
I'm in, thanks Klarus.

stephenk

Enlightened
At the moment the first post states that:
* The FB GAW ends on the August 30th
* This GAW ends when it reaches 150 participants

So...
I'm in, thanks Klarus.
They modified the post to state that it was open until there were 150 entries only yesterday. Before that it wasn't clear.

Rik Biskit

Newly Enlightened
I think a great feature of the Klarus xt2cr is how it is programmable. The way Klarus implements this feature is also what makes it great. It is truly a light for everyone. I own an xt1c and I would love to have this light. My xt1c has taken a beating and works just as good as the day I opened the box.

Rik

kalel332

Newly Enlightened
I like the tactical setting, I work in security and Iike the idea of the always turning on in hi.

jalano1222

Newly Enlightened
I like the dual switch and the tactical setting...IN for GAW thanks klarus

pc_light

Enlightened
I like direct access with one hand better than having to use 2-hands to access features or change modes.

The voltage range also indicates a variety battery options which is great.

Thanks for the chance to own/review.

baguette

Newly Enlightened
HAS to be the Intelligent Battery Load Check System..
On the odd occasion we forget to fully charge our G20, we go on a long countryside walk that has to be cut short!

'Bags.