Giveaway Thread (general info)

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am in for the Fenix PD35

More than ever, I am interested in high CRI flashlights, so this is one I would especially enjoy winning.

Here is Melanie Amaro's version of "Listen," the popular song written for the 2006 Broadway show "Dreamgirls."

This performance was Melanie's audition for the TV show "X Factor USA." Judge Paul Abdul, who has been doing these talent shows for almost 20 years, called this the single best audition she has ever been privileged to witness.

Turn it up, and prepare for fireworks!

Last edited:

naked2

Enlightened
"I am in for the Fenix PD35".

The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.

Abraham Lincoln

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have that. It's called a photic sneeze reflex. I sneeze whenever I go from a dark place to a bright place, like walking outside into sunlight.
I guess you get used to it ? Seems wierd thinking about it, when I first herd I was like wow make a tactical light to make people do that - blind and make the bad guy sneeze lol. It seems its genetic though.

mellowhead

Enlightened
I guess you get used to it ? Seems wierd thinking about it, when I first herd I was like wow make a tactical light to make people do that - blind and make the bad guy sneeze lol. It seems its genetic though.
It is genetic. My mum has it too, and so do my daughters to some degree. I used to think it was really annoying, but now I find it useful - you know that feeling when you have to sneeze but just can't quite do it? Well, all I have to do is look at a bright light for a split second, and it triggers the sneeze!

dragonhaertt

Newly Enlightened
It is genetic. My mum has it too, and so do my daughters to some degree. I used to think it was really annoying, but now I find it useful - you know that feeling when you have to sneeze but just can't quite do it? Well, all I have to do is look at a bright light for a split second, and it triggers the sneeze!
Talking about weird genetic things, I am allergic to water. Yes, H2O.Anyway, I am in for the Fenix PD35. I would love to own a modded light but don't have much time to find something interesting at the moment, as it is my birthday today! Need to party!I will add a picture of my Awesome birthday cake tomorrow :D

anjari_br

Newly Enlightened
I am in for the Fenix PD35

images

Thanks

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
You mean just walking outside causes it? I will sneeze if I look up on a sunny day, but just about everyone will do that.

mellowhead

Enlightened
You mean just walking outside causes it? I will sneeze if I look up on a sunny day, but just about everyone will do that.
Yes, sometimes even walking from a dark inside to outside on a cloudy day. I guess the reflex is more pronounced in some people, so that it doesn't take as much to trigger? I haven't seen any studies done on differing degrees of sensitivity. For me, it seems to be triggered not by one specific intensity, but by a sudden and dramatic increase in intensity. I'll sneeze between one and three times, and then I'm fine.

jlistorti3

Newly Enlightened
I am in for the Febix PD35. Would love to be able to add a fenix to my small but growing collection (few nitecores, thrunites, and olight).

2f75a37c22a6e4ac901ea1b0e4a29a6b.jpg

Flashy808

Enlightened
"I am in for the Fenix PD35"

"I wonder if they draw Waldo first then fill everything in around him, or draw everything first and then find somewhere to hide him"

"I'd never buy a used mattress but sleeping in a hotel doesn't bother me at all"

"If I illegally downloaded a movie on my laptop while I'm vacationing in Jamaica, does that make me a pirate of the Carbbean?"

"We teach children that violence is never the answer, and then make them read about the wars in school that gave them the freedom we have today"

" iPod! is exactly the same upside down"

"TV's started out curved outward. Then they were flat. Then the newest ones coming out are curved inwards"

Everything had to happen exactly the way it did for approximately 13.8 billion years for you to read this. Congratulations!! :popcorn:

Thank you so much for this opportunity and your generosity Doc! :twothumbs