Giveaway Thread (general info)

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oops. Apparently I remembered it wrong, it is definitely a 3xAAA. I'm still happy to send the alkalines with it, if you want them. But the extra batteries will be AAs. Presumably you can find a use for them...

Anyway, down to the last two items.

Item 7: Rayovac Indestructible 3xAAA + 12 Duracell AA alkalines + holster
Item 8: 2*IMR Kinoko 18500

Item 7 is active!

Last edited:

InquisitiveInquirer

Enlightened
I just stumbled on this thread and i just wanted to say that it is a very neat idea! It is very thoughtful of you as well. I would have loved to take the rayovac 3xAAA as i've a bunch of unused AAA eneloops, but as i'm from Canada, i'm excluded. In any case, thumbs up to you doc!

Poppy

Flashaholic
Oops. Apparently I remembered it wrong, it is definitely a 3xAAA. I'm still happy to send the alkalines with it, if you want them. But the extra batteries will be AAs. Presumably you can find a use for them...

Anyway, down to the last two items.

Item 7 is active!
Nice post Colin!

doc,
I just wanted to bump this thread. It gets buried in this section pretty quickly.

I bought one of those Rayovac Indestructible 3xAAA lights last year... just because I wanted to check it out. :whistle:
I gifted it to my son, who really likes it. He carries it in his pack.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
roboticarrow, dc38, dealgrabber2002, your packages are on the way.

Down to the last two items for the current giveaway.

Item 7 is active!

Last edited:

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will throw my name into the hat for 7.

It is yours! Please PM me with a shipping address when you get a chance, and I'll send it out Monday.

Last item for this round is available to claim. Pair of 18500 Kinoko IMR cells. First one in USA to ask for them, gets them. Thanks Moshow9!

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Daily bump for the giveaway.

Last item for this round is available to claim. Pair of 18500 Kinoko IMR cells. First one in USA to ask for them, gets them. Thanks Moshow9!

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I posted this over in one of my sales threads on the marketplace but forgot about the giveaway until just now. There will be a delay in mailing out the batteries, this weekend would be a good bet. However, someone needing them can still claim them now. My Dad was admitted to the hospital on Saturday and it has been a rollercoaster of events. I'm home now but will be leaving back soon to spend more time with him. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

dealgrabber2002

Flashlight Enthusiast
I posted this over in one of my sales threads on the marketplace but forgot about the giveaway until just now. There will be a delay in mailing out the batteries, this weekend would be a good bet. However, someone needing them can still claim them now. My Dad was admitted to the hospital on Saturday and it has been a rollercoaster of events. I'm home now but will be leaving back soon to spend more time with him. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Do what's important first. This can wait. Sending good vibes to your dad.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do what's important first. This can wait. Sending good vibes to your dad.

+1. This is not a high priority - family first.

Booky, your package has shipped. Sorry for the delay...got caught up in other stuff yesterday. Sent it priority mail, so it shouldn't be more than a couple days.

booky

Newly Enlightened
Booky, your package has shipped. Sorry for the delay...got caught up in other stuff yesterday. Sent it priority mail, so it shouldn't be more than a couple days.

No need to apologize Doc, thank you very much.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump for current giveaway...2x18500 Kinoko IMR cells. Free for the taking, first one in USA who asks for them, gets 'em.

Latest posts