Giveaway Thread (general info)

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
As of now, still waiting for the fourth entry. Ambiguous posts do not count...if you want in, it needs to be unmistakeable.

FJRick

Newly Enlightened
Well since I was too late for the charger I'll try for the Ultra fire WF 501B. I'm in for the drawing!!

Thanks!

Last edited:

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Apparently it is braddy's lucky weekend! Random.org served up his post as the winner. No need to re-send info, I already have the shipping address.

Going to be one more opportunity this holiday weekend...nice to have some extra time to run these giveaways. Stay tuned!

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Make that two more opportunities. Going to run them concurrently, though, since I'm hoping to get names/addresses today and ship everything tomorrow.

First item is 8*Surefire CR123s, with two Powerpax cell holders. First one with a domestic (USA) shipping address to post "I'll take the Surefire CR123s" gets them. If you are the first one to post, go ahead and PM me the shipping address immediately...no need to wait for a drawing. Also, let me know whether prefer orange or black cell holders, or one of each.

Second item is an Ebay laser...listed as 5mW, 532nm. Comes with a 16340 and cheap charger...I would recommend you not use either of these items, since they are of unknown quality, but since it all comes in one box, I will send them with the laser and let you decide. If you think it is a good idea to let small children play with lasers, please stay away! This is powerful enough to PERMANENTLY damage eyesight, if care is not taken. A member here on CPF tested the 18650-based version of this laser (probably the same circuit/diode, just a bit larger in size to accommodate the larger cell) at 75mW...so if anything it is likely to be highly under-rated. I'll take the first four domestic (USA) entries to post "I'll take the Ebay 532nm laser, and I'll be careful using it!"

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
"I'll take the Ebay 532nm laser, and I'll be careful using it!"
Ha ha no kids allowed using lasers :)

braddy

Enlightened
Wow congrats again braddy :)

I needed one, and thanks much to thedoc007, I don't know anything about that flashlight yet, but I keep marveling at winning that charger which is something that I have been window shopping for, for quite a while, the more I try to learn about it, the more I think it is the one that I would have wanted to buy, if I had known about it.
I'll take the Surefire CR123s, I'll take the Ebay 532nm laser, and I'll be careful using it!

Last edited:

braddy

Enlightened
That Ultrafire Wf-501b 500 lumen looks awesome, and single mode is wonderful.

FJRick

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations on winning the charger and light Braddy! And thanks again for doing the giveaways Doc!

Double Barrel

Enlightened
I'll take the Ebay 532nm laser, and I'll be careful using it!

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Jeffg330

Newly Enlightened
Apparently it is braddy's lucky weekend! Random.org served up his post as the winner. No need to re-send info, I already have the shipping address.

Lucky braddy, you might want to purchase a lottery ticket! Way to go!

kensington

Newly Enlightened
"I'm in for the Ebay 532nm laser, and I'll be careful using it!" Extra careful ;-)

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats kensington!
One of these days I'm gonna win a giveaway :)
Hey doc did those batts arrive yet?

jimmy5

Newly Enlightened
i can only participate when the 2nd post does not say "reserved" ?:confused: