Enlightened
I am in for the Xtar VP1

lolcat.gif

Bob

Jake-d

Newly Enlightened
I am in for the xtar vp1

My first laptop battery pack was one I bought off of craigslist for $15
all cells were below 2.75 volts, and were no name. last time I buy a laptop pack!

lichan

Newly Enlightened
I am in for the xtar vp1. Thanks to the Doc and the moldy one for the opportunity to not win another great giveaway! See what I did there? The law of the excluded middle doesn't seem to hold here because if you don't win, you can't really say you lost since you just had to type a little. You didn't even have to spend a dollar on a ticket. That's because winning and losing seem like opposites but they are not logically complementary. If you don't enter you can't be said to lose, you just didn't win. So winning and not winning satisfy the law of the excluded middle. Ask someone what the opposite of "chocolate" is and you stand a good chance of being told it is "vanilla". But the answer is "not chocolate".

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am in for the Xtar VP1

Thanks to MoldyOldy and the Doc!

Here is a video of the audition given by Jonathan & Charlotte for the TV show Britain's Got Talent. As they emerge on stage, Simon Cowell snidely remarks to a fellow judge, "Just when you think things couldn't get any worse..."

Instead of getting worse, however, the audience is treated to what I think is the biggest voice ever to appear on a TV talent show. Jonathan Antoine, who was only 17-years old at the time of this audition, has since gone on to a career as an operatic tenor.

Do not miss this! Here's a link that skips all the talking, taking you directly to the music. The full video is below.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am in for the Xtar VP1

Thanks for the generosity Doc and Moldy!

69AckM8.gif

MOVE IT BUDDY !!! I've got stuff to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kst

Newly Enlightened
"I am in for the Xtar VP1"

Tina Fey's Sarah Palin endorsing Donald Trump is a hoot:

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
kst, your name came up first. Please PM me with your name/shipping address at your earliest convenience.

peabody, KeepingItLight, you are the alternates, should kst fail to respond in a timely manner.

kst

Newly Enlightened
Hey, first win for the year and with a last minute entry at that.

Thank you MoldyOldy and Doc, PM sent.

Flashy808

Enlightened
^^^ I'm sure I'll enjoy it. Thanks Everyone! :)
I'm still waiting for Doc's response (not sure whether his inbox in full or he's busy Doc so Doc please let me know) Thanks Doc :)

Last edited:

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats, kst! I know you will enjoy your new Xtar.

Thanks, MoldyOldy and Doc!

I am not sure if y'all are feeling the music by Jonathan and Charlotte. Just in case some of you are, here is another version of "The Prayer." David Foster, the composer of the famous Whitney Houston tunes on the soundtrack of movie "Bodyguard," also shares a composer credit on this one.

Last edited: