Glow In The Dark

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Didn't we used to have a GITD thread here on CPF? County Comm, baby. Small and large tool tray with the radio protective case. Note the "R9080 HiCri" key chain finder.

D2610571-B176-49A6-97EA-A9E548126254.jpeg

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are correct sir. I spoke with the person who was a part of getting those made. He said people had misgivings about tying up their watercraft investment to something plastic, so he changed the design to aluminum dock cleats coated in GITD. (GloRope)

You are correct sir. I spoke with the person who was a part of getting those made. He said people had misgivings about tying up their watercraft investment to something plastic, so he changed the design to aluminum dock cleats coated in GITD. (GloRope)
Watercraft?! I assumed they were for the bed. Having them GITD would be really handy.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never had trouble locating cleats, even at night, to tie off.. Although, I have jammed my bare foot into one in the dark and that's smarts! I don't sail much these days, but GloRope sounds very cool!

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
PhotonWrangler asked, "What is the current top notch GITD pigment lately? Is it still the strontium aluminate based stuff?"

On the illumn website, for sale are various GITD items said to be made of Embrite. TEC Accessories says things like; "You will not find anything brighter" and "This cutting edge technology will outlast and outshine anything on the market." but I suspect it is Strontium Aluminate as well. Next time I order from illumn, I'll get that largest diameter rod, but it is expensive.