• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Group buy for the Imalent DM21 (amazing price)

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible, what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible, what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks.

TacticalFleshlight

Newly Enlightened
My pair just showed up on Wednesday. To be honest I'm not all that impressed. Not 930 lumens maybe 700 or so. Also 1/2 the time I pull ot out of my pocket it's turned on. The other half of the time I tap the tail switch I get a very quick flash and the red and green lights come on like it locked it's self out. Apparently I'm on the hook for return shipping if I want a refund on these faulty products.

Thanks for all the work you put in dazed. You win some you lose some. With all my group buy savings I may still be ahead.
I seriously hate these lights though. Very frustrating pulling your light out and it doesn't work when you hit the "button" just flashes and gives you a red and green tailcap.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast