HALLOWEEN 2023 THREAD

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Trying to find a wholesome vampire role-play on YouTube, to display here. Yeah, I'm failing miserably. Ironically found a wholesome Succubus role-play. No, not joking. My acquaintance Vicki made that video.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
One Halloween back in the late '60's, my older brother and I were out trick or treating in the neighborhood we lived in in a small Kansas town. We had been at it for about an hour or so, when a car full of older boys, I suppose high school age, stopped in the street, and offered to buy our candy. My brother was agreeable, so they took his bag of candy and said that they had to go get some change and they would be right back to pay him. Well, needless to say, they didn't come back, and so my brother lost all of his candy. By that time it was late, and we had to go back home. Sad night for him, but I think it taught him a lesson about being so gullible.

Not sure if it was the same Halloween, but we were home after trick or treating, and the movie The Wizard of Oz was on TV. The flying monkeys scared me, so I hid behind the sofa so as not to see them on TV. Then the telephone rang. The Chamber of Commerce had had kids sign a pledge in school that they would be home by 8 p.m., and they would call to see if you were home, and the first kid they called that was home would win a prize. I won, and it was a brand new Schwinn Sting-ray bike, single speed with coaster brake, slick rear tire and metal flake blue paint with a white metal flake banana saddle seat. WOW! What a Halloween! Years later, I donated the Schwinn to the city fire department, that fixed up donated bikes and gave them to poor kids. I felt it was the right thing to do at the time, but now, my inner child wishes I still had that bike! Poor child...

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

The hardest I ever saw my Mom laugh is when my best friend & I went to a Halloween party in High school dressed as absolute nerds.

I wore a crappy t- shirt that read 'They don't call me big guy 'cause I'm tall'
... white socks with sandals/polyester flood pants/glasses with tape/ the whole deal..🤪

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

The hardest I ever saw my Mom laugh is when my best friend & I went to a Halloween party in High school dressed as absolute nerds.

I wore a crappy t- shirt that read 'They don't call me big guy 'cause I'm tall'
... white socks with sandals/polyester flood pants/glasses with tape/ the whole deal..🤪
Too bad you didn't have a costume...

:crackup:

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Since were talking mid eighty's
If you never heard a Dead Kennedys jam, this will slot in Halloween

imagine going to a DK show & they open with this,, and they extend the opening instrumental several minutes..
full mosh pit thrasher

Monocrom

Flashaholic
POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! :clap:
Alright.... Bit of Background:
Vicki's Sylk character is an adorable demon. But she shares her body with another personality known as Dark Sylk who sometimes comes out, and gets frustrated at Sylk's antics. Hope you enjoy this video from the current reigning vampire Queen of YouTube. (Vicki is a helluva lot nicer than the previous one.)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
+

Since were talking mid eighty's
If you never heard a Dead Kennedys jam, this will slot in Halloween

imagine going to a DK show & they open with this,, and they extend the opening instrumental several minutes..
full mosh pit thrasher

Nice! Here's the full film! Enjoy! Nosferatu (1922)