Has Anyone Received a Lummi Order Recently? 18 Months and Waiting...

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Are you sure you are talking about www.lummi.co.uk and that it´s not in your cache? Because as MikeSalt said it says "Account Suspended" on his webpages. I have neither his webpage nor his facebook account in my cache.
I just checked and got the same message.

Page titled 'Account Suspended' with the information in the middle saying "This Account Has Been Suspended".

Unfortunately his Facebook page still bears the misleading look of a proper business, which we all know to be a front for taking peoples money with little concern over delivering product.

59ride

Enlightened
i recently emailed rob about a lummi wee ti that i was going to order, this is the email i sent

Hi RobI am wishing to order the above flashlight with the Ice Blue Locator. But your website won't allow me to for some reason.
Can i order direct or do you have an ebay store ? And do you ship to Australia ?
Cheers mate

His reply

Please drop me a mail once you have sent the funds, please make sure you only send GBP's £££'s.

My reply

Hi mate,Sorry I am going to pass on the order. I read some comments of FB and have noticed some unhappy customers still waiting for their light even after paying months ago. So i am not confident sending over $400 bucks and receiving my light.

his reply

Understood your concerns with what you can read on the web. However I assure you I have everything ready for what you wanted to order & can send you a photo of all the items if that helps? Tracking details would be sent shortly after payment. In the event there were any issues you would be protected by PayPal & able to get a full refund.

I then sent him a msg on FB and he replied today with this

In reply to your facebook message. I Have just one Wee Ti & one Raw Ti that could be anodised. If you would like to order then it would have to be done via email & paypal.

I am pretty sure after reading all these comments that i won't be ordering anything from him

fyrstormer

Banned
Rob Lummi has thoroughly ruined his good name. I'm honestly surprised anyone even bothers to talk about him anymore.

For $400 you're better off getting a Muyshondt Aeon. They are much better built, and even used, an Aeon will last you a very long time. I've even dropped mine on tile a couple times, and I have to look hard to see where the dent is. Needless to say, the electronics all still work perfectly.

derdoc

Newly Enlightened
I paid for the WeeAg that i never saw . 205 GBP =
337,34 USD . thats a lot of Money and an expensive lesson.

M.TEX

Enlightened
funny I just went to look the web site and is out for sure....
but on the email he told me that he had an Raw ns for sale....

so knowing what I know, i didn't finish the deal....

Monocrom

Flashaholic
funny I just went to look the web site and is out for sure....
but on the email he told me that he had an Raw ns for sale....

so knowing what I know, i didn't finish the deal....

Guess at this point we shouldn't be surprised he's still trying to screw over others, anyway. Send in your money, next guy who seems interested will be told that Rob still has "one" ready to ship. :shakehead

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
can this bloke not be held accountable ? i got friends in the UK i can "send" around :)
Let's not be considering vigilante actions in this thread. The authorities should be handling this, if they were notified.

Bill

herods

Newly Enlightened
Hi - I ordered a Ti Raw last March - Money was taken via PayPal but nothing has subsequently arrived and the gentleman in question has not replied to any of my emails for 12 months - absolute crook!!! - Never deal with him..........

Thatspec

Enlightened
I guess it's time to add, I too sent Rob about $360 for a Wee AG getting near two years ago now(?). Maybe someday he'll come back and make things right:mecry:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I guess it's time to add, I too sent Rob about $360 for a Wee AG getting near two years ago now(?). Maybe someday he'll come back and make things right:mecry:

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, even the most optimistic CPFer has moved on. Knowing full well that Rob has no intention of making things right.

cactux

Newly Enlightened
You have upto 41 days to submit your claim to paypal, and you will get your money back.

RichS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why is this Lummi sub-forum still here??? Archive it and let's move on already!

At the very least, put a "CLOSED" message at the top so people know he's no longer with us.

Dobtruckers

Newly Enlightened
I know this ia a 7 year old thread, and I hate to bring up bad memories for folks.

However, I collect copper lights and would Like to get a copper Orb.

There is an active Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/OrrBott), an Etsy page, and a website (https://orrbott.com/?fbclid=IwAR2Pb7pIaR4Q-VzpdaNl2l3w3d5cM2reARgCp-dCt0WSN5T9gNHEoqhY9YE) for Orrbott (the new Lummi?)
In the last 7 years, has Rob made anyone whole or did he go underground for 6 years and just resurface to scam a new generation of flashlight buyers?

Any real/hard insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dennis