HDS 2700k, 3000k, 3500k, and 4000k LAST HDS GROUP BUY

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
The heads are built, programmed, and calibrated and we are now getting all the tails put together so the next major mailing will be Monday.
I will then be heading (kicking and screaming) into the bowels of hell on Tuesday and coming back Thursday... maybe Friday.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you able to keep your 2700K, Hogo?

I still don't know. We are working on a few that didn't make the cut, and so are moving the emitter to another power supply (most likely, there was some bad juju with the elf in one of the units, but it is possible it's the emitter). Since this run ran right up to capacity, I forfeit mine to make sure those who signed up get theirs.

calypso699

Newly Enlightened
I still don't know. We are working on a few that didn't make the cut, and so are moving the emitter to another power supply (most likely, there was some bad juju with the elf in one of the units, but it is possible it's the emitter). Since this run ran right up to capacity, I forfeit mine to make sure those who signed up get theirs.

I'd gladly forfeit my 2700k so you can keep yours under the condition you put one of those 219b SW45 9080's in mine :)

Probably not but you can't blame me for trying!

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
The heads are built, programmed, and calibrated and we are now getting all the tails put together so the next major mailing will be Monday.
I will then be heading (kicking and screaming) into the bowels of hell on Tuesday and coming back Thursday... maybe Friday.

I will patiently keep waiting then! Or at least as patiently as I can. Sorry I didn't see your earlier post and thanks for confirming.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
3000K Executive Rotary arrived Wednesday. It's nice to have an HDS back in the collection. I had a couple of the older SSC high CRI lights about 7-8 years ago. This new 3000K is far less yellow, and a good deal brighter. Really like the rotary control. Still have to take it out in the woods at night and see how it does.

The only problem I foresee is that the UI is so intuitive, if my wife starts using it, she is going to want one. And when she finds out what it cost me, she is not going to be happy.

Johnnyh

Enlightened
3000K Executive Rotary arrived Wednesday. It's nice to have an HDS back in the collection. I had a couple of the older SSC high CRI lights about 7-8 years ago. This new 3000K is far less yellow, and a good deal brighter. Really like the rotary control. Still have to take it out in the woods at night and see how it does.

The only problem I foresee is that the UI is so intuitive, if my wife starts using it, she is going to want one. And when she finds out what it cost me, she is not going to be happy.

Congrats on getting back to HDS...those pesky significant others! Read my signature line...it's a real fear...[emoji6]

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 3000K and 4000K arrived today. Grabbed to 4000 and ran out the door. From what I have seen so far, I really like it. Can't wait to check out the 3000 and to get home and program them.

jruser

Newly Enlightened
Got minr a day early. I didn't know that this came with a battery (18650). I had ordered a battery from a different site. When I went to put it in, found an AW 3400 already in the light.

Love the light so far. It needs some HDS companions though.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Took the 3000k outside the other night. Man, it is very close to using an incan. Just great. Think I need to get an 18650 or 2 x AA tube.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Many many more going out the door!

As a heads up, the previous email addresses that were posted are no longer valid or being checked.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
got my notification today! Thanks Dan/Henry:thumbsup:

now to wait for them to show up and also decide on what i want to do about Friday:shakehead

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
got my notification today! Thanks Dan/Henry:thumbsup:

now to wait for them to show up and also decide on what i want to do about Friday:shakehead
Please tell us what you think about the 4 lights. I am also curious. Guess we are both the only persons getting all 4 colours. When I have my lights I will do a comparsion with high noon and 3 o clock

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 4000k has arrived, and I am really pleased with it. The beam is very close to the 200 lumen HiCRI 219B model, but maybe just a tad warmer. Thank you Henry and Dan!

Last edited: