HDS 4000k XP-L Neutral thread

recDNA

Flashaholic
You're gonna build an extra 20 of these just in case right? LOL

Double Barrel

Enlightened
You're as demented as I! There aren't ANY extra. LOL

How about a 5000K run?

Anywhere between 4000-5000k will be just fine with me! 4500K Digi-camo cerekote 325 rotary would be the bomb. I'll start up the special order list.

Trip Miller

Enlightened
There was an issue getting them on the pills which caused odd behavior. That is being worked out as Henry found the cause and he feels the issue is fixed.
He is still doing some testing and making sure the issue is fixed. Because of the issue, it is going to take an extra 2 weeks.
Henry stated today that he could ship them earlier, however he want's to be 100% sure the issue is fixed.

Dan,

any status update for the group?

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
I worked out shipping would be roughly the last week in April, taking into account the timescales listed in the OP, the time for the LEDs to be delivered to Hogo, then to HDS, then the 4-6 weeks build time, and then add on the extra 2 weeks we were told Henry needs to make sure they are perfect. Can you tell im being so patient, or is that impatient.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I worked out shipping would be roughly the last week in April, taking into account the timescales listed in the OP, the time for the LEDs to be delivered to Hogo, then to HDS, then the 4-6 weeks build time, and then add on the extra 2 weeks we were told Henry needs to make sure they are perfect. Can you tell im being so patient, or is that impatient.

It's in Henry's hands. I should get more info this week, but if I EVER do another group buy, I'm going to use metric time. Whatever I'm told I'm going to double and add 30 days, just to be on the safe side. Quite simply, I have zero control on the time line, which is frustrating as hell.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's in Henry's hands. I should get more info this week, but if I EVER do another group buy, I'm going to use metric time. Whatever I'm told I'm going to double and add 30 days, just to be on the safe side. Quite simply, I have zero control on the time line, which is frustrating as hell.

Dan - not your fault at all. Or even Henry's. We all know that these group buys can't always get the highest attention over the day to day production line.

As we are getting close - I'd like to through out the 18350 battery tube question again, just to be sure. Any chance these would be in existence prior to the delivery?

darwin

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the updates, Dan.

I'm not getting impatient yet- you originally gave an ETA with disclaimer that it might take longer than that... And Henry is often very optimistic in his ready date expectations.

Guess that's my way of saying: I was expecting they'd ship sometime in May.

Thanks again for running this!

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Found the thread finally! Didn't know where it went. :)

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dan - not your fault at all. Or even Henry's. We all know that these group buys can't always get the highest attention over the day to day production line.

As we are getting close - I'd like to through out the 18350 battery tube question again, just to be sure. Any chance these would be in existence prior to the delivery?

Henry hasn't mentioned those for awhile. I'll bring it up to him and find out.

recDNA

Flashaholic
I bet this model would be popular enough to merit being a regular in the lineup.

Latest posts