HDS High Noon Second Run interest thread

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any estimate how long it will take to build them once you hit the 24 limit? Is International shipping possible (Europe)?

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any estimate how long it will take to build them once you hit the 24 limit? Is International shipping possible (Europe)?

These are nice, definitely recommend this special run.
I can't answer your questions but the last run was pretty swift and on schedule. Mine traveled quite a distance to get to me (international).

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ship internationally at cost. US Priority Mail.

most likely a month once 24 gets hit.

Looks like we are at about 11

Emspop

Newly Enlightened
Ok ok I give in...I'll take one! Clickie, silver bezel, raised button and a spare flush button boot for a replacement on another light.

JPA261

Flashlight Enthusiast
How is the throw on this light. Pretty similar to the 200 lumen HiCri

Eciton

Newly Enlightened
I've been on the fence about getting an HDS for so long... let me put myself out of my misery. Count me in.

Rotary, silver bezel, flush, please.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Eciton

Newly Enlightened
I've been on the fence about getting an HDS for so long... let me put myself out of my misery. Count me in.

Rotary, silver bezel, flush, please.

Thank you for the opportunity!

(Although I'd really love the 5k, actually!)

Johnnyh

Enlightened
Eciton, you picked a good one to get off the fence with! I did the same thing, went back and forth mulling over getting an HDS for a long time. Reading about how Hogo envisioned it and hand-picked the LED, it put me over the edge. I have zero regrets on spending the $$. The pure white beam, the rotary UI and the instrument-like qualty combine to give a great experience.

Eciton

Newly Enlightened
Eciton, you picked a good one to get off the fence with! I did the same thing, went back and forth mulling over getting an HDS for a long time. Reading about how Hogo envisioned it and hand-picked the LED, it put me over the edge. I have zero regrets on spending the $$. The pure white beam, the rotary UI and the instrument-like qualty combine to give a great experience.

You know, that's exactly the message I needed to read! Zero regrets, beam, UI, quality — you've ticked all the boxes. Thanks for taking the time :)

usdiver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Should be identical unless yours has the "old" OP reflector whereas these will come with the newer smoothish reflector.

As far as the reflector it won't make a difference. I have both op and smooth... Henry told me the beams are identical. At the moment I don't have a 200 hcri I only have a 3 o clock 200 and a rotary 250 to compare. The 250 wins even though it's a bit cooler.
I will do some videos on YouTube when I can figure out how to splice one day video with a night video.

scout24

Flashaholic
Well, after about 15 minutes of trying to nitpick, I personally find no difference between the "High Noon" and the stock 200lm "High CR-I" HDS offering. Side by side, the throw, spill, hotspot size, corona brightness, etc. all appear to be the same. Only difference is color tint. YMMV, don't hang your hat on my personal observations... :nana: :p.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just curious on how many lights are left?

12 interested parties. 24 more will be made, so we are at the half way mark. Once we hit 24 folks who who want one, I'll set up a way to pay and order exactly which configuration folks want i.e. Rotary, Tactical, Executive, silver or black bezel, raised or flush tail, 18680 or 123 battery tube, etc.