Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish to formally apply as a reviewer of the new Quarks...if that position is filled may I request to purchase the very first "Quark Rebooted"...
Ok, yes I am a little over eager...

What about sending a few samples out to US loyal 47 customers for review? That would be swell.

I wish to formally apply as a reviewer of the new Quarks...if that position is filled may I request to purchase the very first "Quark Rebooted"...
Ok, yes I am a little over eager...

Ha ha. :laughing: You two remind me of Eddie Haskell and the Beaver.

~ Chance

twin63

Newly Enlightened
David/Reid - Will you be at Blade Show this year? If so, will you have some of the new Quarks there?

BillSWPA

Enlightened
Very soon :)
Not much has changed. The Quarks are coming back with some slight changes. Rather than calling them "new," let's call them Quark rebooted :p
-David

Looking forward to seeing the new designs. My QT2L is in my pocket as I type this and is perhaps the most useful light I presently own. Before you release them, please speak with your IP attorney so that you can be the company with the patents this time.

radiopej

Enlightened
I've liked the features on my FourSevens, but found them not very reliable. This may just be the 2 I had (and I suppose the Atom AL isn't really the same line as their bigger lights). Always love how they look though.

I'll be posting a mini-review of the one I won in Doc's thread.

I'd really like to try out one of their new release current generation 18650 lights and review it one day. It seems to be the one brand I'm sure is better than I've experienced.