• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Help Me With My Amazon Order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Jeers to ReyLight

Please any idea how to make him give me my money back or my light?
Are you telling us you have spoken to Amazon about an order that was not complete and defective and they refuse to do anything? If so I have a hard time believing that, not saying it isn't true but it would be at odds with many peoples experience with Amazon. :shrug:

Nichia!

Banned

Am using forward company to collect things I buy and send it back to me

Nichia!

Banned
Jeers to ReyLight

No matter what I do and prove to them they just keep telling me to contact the manufacturer I just don't know what to do now?

nbp

Flashaholic

This all seems very suspicious. Was the package opened by the forwarding company? Could someone there have stolen one of the lights?

You have a Jeers to Reylight here even though Amazon fulfilled the order and a third party handled it before you got it. Until you can prove that Reylight is somehow to blame here I don't think this Jeer is valid. You might think of renaming it to something like "Help Me With My Amazon Order".

Greta

Flashaholic
Re: Help Me With My Amazon Order

This all seems very suspicious. Was the package opened by the forwarding company? Could someone there have stolen one of the lights?

You have a Jeers to Reylight here even though Amazon fulfilled the order and a third party handled it before you got it. Until you can prove that Reylight is somehow to blame here I don't think this Jeer is valid. You might think of renaming it to something like "Help Me With My Amazon Order".

Agreed. Done.

Greta

Flashaholic
Re: Help Me With My Amazon Order

It seems there is more to this story than originally posted. I will let this go a little further but see it getting shut down in the very near future. Yeah - someone obviously got screwed over... but it doesn't appear to concern CPF and is more of a personal/private matter. We'll see.

Nichia!

Banned
No no don't do that I have told you everything and never lied or done anything wrong my forward company is very respectable and very professional I have been shopping with them for very long time and I have not been in this situation ever before.

I have bought and sent to me through them 1000s and 1000s worth of gear and so many other stuff and never lost or stolen or anything else please do not go this way it is wrong for once just ones help and stand beside me for only one time!

Nichia!

Banned
It's a jeers thread! but as always what can I do about it? Nothing! You change the title as you wish I used to it here hopefully people see this and see how things here works! You will never get justice here! Mark my words!

As always go ahead and delete what you don't like or even close the thread because you can!!

Nichia!

Banned
I have question

Why would someone steal 1 light when he can take them both? I just received a box with about 40 lights in it all kind of lights small and big aaa to 18650 copper to Titanium Surefire, Maratac, Egaletac, malkoff etc....

Why would he steal one light when he can take much more or high end light why??

I tell you why because he's an honest thief he just needs one light!!

archimedes

Flashaholic
I have question

Why would someone steal 1 light when he can take them both? I just received a box with about 40 lights in it all kind of lights small and big aaa to 18650 copper to Titanium Surefire, Maratac, Egaletac, malkoff etc....

Please remain aware of CnJ Rule 4 ...

4. DO NOT ACCUSE ANYONE OF FRAUD

The rules in a Court of Law are very stringent on the burden of proof for claims of "Fraud". They are even more stringent here: DO NOT ACCUSE ANYONE or ANY VENDOR OF IT. Save it for your real-world lawsuit. This is not the venue for claims of "Fraud".

Last edited:

Nichia!

Banned
Please remain aware of CnJ Rule 4 ...

4. DO NOT ACCUSE ANYONE OF FRAUD

The rules in a Court of Law are very stringent on the burden of proof for claims of "Fraud". They are even more stringent here: DO NOT ACCUSE ANYONE or ANY VENDOR OF IT. Save it for your real-world lawsuit. This is not the venue for claims of "Fraud".

Am talking about my forward company!

Nichia!

Banned

I have question

nbp

Flashaholic
I don't know that they did steal it. But I do know that people other than Amazon touched the package, so it opens up the possibility. That is why I asked if it could have happened.

The point is that there are a few things that could have gone wrong here, and in the absence of any concrete facts, there is no one to Jeer based on the rules of the Jeers forum. Greta is being generous in leaving it open, but the more information you can provide, the better chance someone could suggest some ideas for you to try. Fussing about CPF policy isn't productive. Spelling out the scenario beginning to end including dates and specifics regarding your communication with the various parties IS productive. I would work on assembling that information.

scout24

Flashaholic
It's a jeers thread! but as always what can I do about it? Nothing! You change the title as you wish I used to it here hopefully people see this and see how things here works! You will never get justice here! Mark my words!

As always go ahead and delete what you don't like or even close the thread because you can!!

Being hysterical, painting with a broad brush, accusing staff of being heavy handed, and thinking anyone here has any culpability re: you getting "justice"? You're just digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole. You've been given excellent suggestions by everyone here. And a mile of slack, as has been pointed out. My personal suggestion? Take a deep breath. Log off for a day or two. Get your timeline, facts, and figures in order as was suggested by NBP. And realize, please, that nobody here caused your situation, is responsible for it, or owes you anything. Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hydrant. Such is life...

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with Amazon. I have literally done enough transactions to embarrass myself if I even gave a ballpark figure through amazon. EVERY time I've had an issue they made it right. I don't know who you are contacting at amazon but something isn't right.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
One thing to consider: Using a forwarding company probaly means they wait for a certain amount of time, weight or items before they ship the stuff to the recipient (40 lights after all in that case). Maybe it is a bit strange for amazon that the issue is reported after a certain amount of time after the order was delivered (to the forwarding company) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.