• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

lumens factory steals my ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

altermann

Enlightened
At first it was tail shrouds for the e series in 2018, then the bezels in 2019 for the e series, now you have gone down to using adapters for
8x, 8nx, and 9ax.

I tried to give the world of flashagolics something useful and new, and you are trying to profit from other people's ideas and works, copying someone else's design and works, including Surefire, instead of creating and bringing something new into our small world, stamping out your faceless copies, you discourage real enthusiasts from creating ..
but, the way of thinking and mind you cannot copy or steal as you are accustomed to ..
try to get an education, develop your imagination and intelligence, and then create something of your own.

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Need to post some facts to back up your accusations.
Who are you supposed to be?

2015 join date, talking about "your" tailcap shroud design being stolen in 2018.
Yeah, it's a copy. Very little LF makes is original. It's also stuff that is no longer in production.

I know that shroud, who originally made it, when it was available, and that the lumens factory version is far from the first copy.
What I don't know is who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.