"HIGH" End Self Contained HID's ..?

RT84

Newly Enlightened
I have been looking and wanting a XV-LX70 for a while, is it just me or is there not many other quality HID flashlight been made any more.

The_Driver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Polarion and Surefire also still make HIDs.
There were never really that many to begin with.

Last edited:

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Surefire offers a Hellfighter5 HID and a Arc2-8c with a few still remaining..Both great lights if you are not to budget minded..:)

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been looking and wanting a XV-LX70 for a while, is it just me or is there not many other quality HID flashlight been made any more.

Check out the "Group Buy" thread for the Polarion 50D.....heck of a light. I believe only a few more folks are needed.

RT84

Newly Enlightened
Re: "HIGH" End Self Contained HID's ..?

Bulbmogul very nice collection , have you done a beam shot comparison between the three of them.

bulbmogul

Enlightened

No I have not as it really does not make much difference on ones interest in buying as I bought them in the blind myself with "NO BEAMSHOTS". All you will get from beamshot comparison is someone with a 100.00 Amazon light claiming how much brighter it is..:)... There is many beam shots available for you here on CF to check out...

bulbmogul

Enlightened

He has been asked many times...

Yes you are correct I have many times and its just not my cup of tea however if you know of any other new "Factory" HID Lights that are high end that have not already been mentioned, i sure would like to buy them..:)

chartmarker

Newly Enlightened

Beam shots and input from members help me and others. That's why I come hear to learn.

RT84

Newly Enlightened

Sorry, did not know. Only reason i asked was I'm interested in getting an XV LX70 or a SureFire*ARC2-8C HID.

Last edited:

zemperfi

Newly Enlightened
Is there a reason why the Hellfighter 4 is not even in the conversation. Is it too weak? What's the deal? I know it has a battery and is self contained.

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there a reason why the Hellfighter 4 is not even in the conversation. Is it too weak? What's the deal? I know it has a battery and is self contained.

The original poster...Bulbmogul already has a new Hellfighter 5. See his lights listed under his threads.

Latest posts