I hate Hank lights.

LRJ88

Enlightened
Every time i go on that website it makes me lose an hour of the day and for some reason my wallet tends to get lighter after i've looked around. To make things worse there's now even a triple channel Emisar and while i want it i can't help but wonder if it'll come in the KR format as well so i'll have to consider getting yet another one.

Luciaro

Newly Enlightened
Every time i go on that website it makes me lose an hour of the day and for some reason my wallet tends to get lighter after i've looked around. To make things worse there's now even a triple channel Emisar and while i want it i can't help but wonder if it'll come in the KR format as well so i'll have to consider getting yet another one.
😂

Jean-Luc Descarte

Enlightened
I have this issue with several stores, not just Hank's...