I need your help CPF! Love to get your feedback on my Titanium Carbon Fiber Light

espeery

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for your support! If you missed out on the Kickstarter, you can go here for the next few weeks to pick up one before we start building.

Congratulations on reading the stretch goal (to you and to us pledges). :thumbsup:

Screwball69N

Newly Enlightened
Re: I need your help CPF! Love to get your feedback on my Titanium Carbon Fiber ...

Hello I would love an opertunty to review this light in person I've been keeping a watch on these flashlights for about 4-5 months I'd like to compare them to all best manufacturers and I have all the top cream of the crop flashlights from ArmyTek, Nitecore, and Kebralight and a few others they have all been recently purchased in the past three months and more are coming and I think you have a hell of a light for the first one so get a hold of me if your interested

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: I need your help CPF! Love to get your feedback on my Titanium Carbon Fiber ...

speaking of reviewers Espeery did you ever manage to work anything out with say Selfbuilt, FlashLion, kj75 etc over in the reviews forum? I must say this light looks extremely sweet I am very impressed

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast

All, I always like giving CPF an early heads up. We will be launching the "Snow Trooper" a C57 Cerakoted limited edition on Kickstarter. The titanium parts are Cerakoted, with a white painted carbon fiber tube. Of course you can choose other color combinations for the aluminum and tube. Here is a sneak peek:

2igc9bd.png

b4dwmq.png

I am very sorry if my questions sound stupid. Nevertheless: Where is the "landing" for a pocket clip (smooth surface is not the best idea in that case). I guess, most people would like to use a clip, not a lanyard. What is the price for that model? How might I order in case the price is acceptable?

Last edited:

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Crap... The project is dead, [email protected] e-mail non existent any more (Reason: Illegal host/domain name found).

As far as I know, this light is on schedule for delivery starting April, 2016.

I sent off a message and received two mail messages, one from DEMON mailer that the address was no good and a second telling me to look at kickstarter.

Thanks for your interest in Atlas Flashlights.

We will get back to you shortly.

Find us on Kickstarter and pre-order now.

Atlas Flashlights
www.atlasflashlights.com

espeery

Newly Enlightened
We are alive and well. All things go for an April shipment.

The clip lands on the either ring (reversible).

espeery

Newly Enlightened
As for reviews, 880arm provided initial positive feedback, but still looking for full write up.

espeery

Newly Enlightened
The Snow Trooper is a limited edition pre-order, but we may have a few extras available in April. You can check back then. PM me for more info.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are alive and well. All things go for an April shipment.

The clip lands on the either ring (reversible).

Ok then. So I copy my e-mail here:

Dear sirs,

Too late, perhaps, but found a thread on CPF forum regarding your C57 project. Have found a Kickstarter page as well. What I didn't find is an opportunity to form an order with some of standard order items excluded. For example, I don't need one more charger or extra 18650 battery :) Excluding those items could make me the Snow Trooper version more acceptable. Perhaps...

Last edited:

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
As far as I know, this light is on schedule for delivery starting April, 2016.

I sent off a message and received two mail messages, one from DEMON mailer that the address was no good and a second telling me to look at kickstarter.

Thanks for your interest in Atlas Flashlights.

We will get back to you shortly.

Find us on Kickstarter and pre-order now.

Atlas Flashlights
www.atlasflashlights.com

I am sorry, but the Kickstarter page has no option to pre-order. It looks like dead: no working links or buttons at all. The "Contact" link instead of creator e-mail leads to some stupid indiegogo.com "create an account" page. www.atlasflashlights.com contains a link to nonexistent e-mail...

Could suppose to blame the Safari, but Opera Mini gives exactly the same result: only some dead nice pictures, no active content.

Perhaps, lame indiegogo.com programming gives me an advice to avoid the project.

Last edited:

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am sorry, but the Kickstarter page has no option to pre-order. It looks like dead: no working links or buttons at all. The "Contact" link instead of creator e-mail leads to some stupid indiegogo.com "create an account" page. www.atlasflashlights.com contains a link to nonexistent e-mail...

Could suppose to blame the Safari, but Opera Mini gives exactly the same result: only some dead nice pictures, no active content.

Thats because the campaign time for this Kickstarter is closed, production is already ongoing and the lights will ship out in April. The time to get in on this was back from November through December when it was ongoing. Quite a few people from here are a part of that fundraising portion and should receive the lights in April.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats because the campaign time for this Kickstarter is closed, production is already ongoing and the lights will ship out in April. The time to get in on this was back from November through December when it was ongoing. Quite a few people from here are a part of that fundraising portion and should receive the lights in April.

Strange logics. Why they disable an ability to jump into a "moving train" if the production cycle is still under way? Always thought that those Kickstarter projects are an attempt to start a new business, not to produce a limited series of something and vanish into the fog.

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Strange logics. Why they disable an ability to jump into a "moving train" if the production cycle is still under way? Always thought that those Kickstarter projects are an attempt to start a new business, not to produce a limited series of something and vanish into the fog.

Its my first time on Kickstarter but the way I understand it is initially they have a certain amount of money they need to raise to produce the product. People then "pledge" certain amounts and based on what you pledge you get a certain item in return. Once the project is fully funded and the deadline/cutoff me then Kickstarter closes the page from taking any further pledges. The project creator is then responsible for putting the item into production based upon who ordered. I do know they opened an indiegogo page to allow for additional people to order since Kickstarter doesn't allow that but I'm not sure how that site works.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast

Perhaps, lame indiegogo.com programming gives me an advice to avoid the project.

I received a reply from Eric on the light. My posting here showed that within a few minutes of my post, he responded.

I pledged for two of the Candle Power Forum discounted lights which consisted of two lights, storage sack and carry clip.

Send him a message, and he'll respond. Use this [email protected] address, as Eric sent me this the other day when the mail was bouncing back.

You could also wait until April when the light starts shipping and then purchase.

espeery

Newly Enlightened
20039ra.jpg
[/IMG]It's been a long time since I've posted an update to CPF. We are in the final stage of assembly and shipping of the Atlas C57 carbon fiber titanium light. Here are a few pictures from our assembly here in Utah. We are excited with the quality of manufacturing. We are on track to begin shipping N. American orders later this week. Here is a link to the Owners Manual:

http://www.atlasflashlights.com/#!manual/af8rj

2cfp4lf.jpg
[/IMG]

11lqyd1.jpg

Last edited: