I regret to inform you...

elipem01

Newly Enlightened
I am sorry to hear about your loss. I appreciate his service and sacrifice.

HitecDrftr

Newly Enlightened
Words cannot adequately express my sorrow for your loss.

I am reminded of a quote:

"If it is lowered for senators, why not for fallen soldiers?"

Today is Elijah Hart Day. Celebrate his life and honor his sacrifice for our country.

And may God find it in his wisdom to grant you the strength to endure.

Hitec

jtr1962

Flashaholic
My sincerest condolences. I can't even begin to imagine how hard a loss like this is on a parent. :(

This sad event just brings home the fact that whenever you read about a soldier being killed it's not merely just another anonymous statistic. Each soldier lost in the line of duty is someone's son or daughter, brother or sister, husband or wife, father or mother.

Thank you Elijah for your service to your country, and may you be remembered forever for making the ultimate sacrifice.

metlarules

Flashlight Enthusiast
My condolences to you and your family. May the good Lord be with you and your family. God bless Elijah

terrik_zion

Newly Enlightened
May God bless you and your son. You will be in my prayers. Some may say war is a lost cause, I say it is neccesary and I honor all that have the strength and courage to fight. Its easy to sit on one's *** and criticize war, while others fight and die to give people the right to ***** about war.

God bless our military, police, and firemen.

tnforever

Newly Enlightened
Terribly sorry about your loss, I feel all the more angry and sad about it considering that my personal pov of the war is that it is an endless, pointless, unnecessary, and impulsive one...

How many lives, potentially brilliant men and women, whose contributions to society and mankind will never be seen now thanks to this war?

Maybe I'm naively idealistic, but I always think how much mankind can achieve if we just put aside our differences and our selfishness and work to progress ourselves?

In any case, my sincerest condolences for your loss, what I think of the war doesnt matter, he dedicated himself and gave his life to defend what he believed in, I'm just sad his potential will never be fulfilled...

Vesper

Enlightened
Very, very sad to hear this. It's always the most quality individuals among us that stand up to the risks for the rest of us. Prayers to all of you.

gsxrac

Enlightened
Dhart I am very sorry for your loss! I cant even imagine how you must feel but I will say a little extra prayer for your family tonight.

turboBB

Flashlight Enthusiast
DHart,

There are no words I can possibly say or give right now that would dull the pain you and your family are experiencing. Suffice to say, my thoughts and prayers are with you all and thank you for allowing us to share in your pain but more importantly the rememberance of what a wonderful man Elijah was.

Tim

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn man im so sorry to hear....i was in the Army and spent some time overseas.....i have also had some buddies of mine that never came home as well. I had a friend of mine re-enlist back into the Army just to die 2months later.....i cried when i read this because i also posted in your previous thread. So sorry man my wife-Jen and I will pray and hope he's in the arms of God. Let us know if you need anything man.....

Last edited:

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
My deepest sympathy. Your son is in the loving arms of God...I pray that you and your family will find peace and your pain and emptiness will be eased with time. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

PJD

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
DHart, no words of comfort can alleviate your grief.
I only pray time will soothe your pain as it did after I lost a loved one.
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello DHart,

This is lousy news...

Our thoughts and prayers may help comfort you and your family as you come to terms with this.

I am very sorry to hear this news.

Tom

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am sorry for your loss, may the Lord comfort you and your family is my prayer.