If you could only have 2 lights...

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tri-V xpg in a bored Overready Surefire 6P
And an EDC MCE by ElectroLumens.

(The Spy lights are cool too)

Ideally I would want three lights with the following LED's the Tri-v XPG (1400Lumens),an Sst-90, MC-E

Lantos

Newly Enlightened
As part of my actual assortment:

1. Quark AA (many mods, AA size)

2. Fenix TK11 R2 (two mods, good thrower, 18650 or primaries)

sqchram

Newly Enlightened
#1 KUKU427 Liteflux LF2XT full knurled Ti body, XPG emitter, sapphire lens, green tritium button, clip, and Li-ion 10440.

#2 At first I thought of my Jetbeam M1X, but in reality, where I live, I wouldn't be doing trailblazing in the dark, I would be doing hands on work/errands in a dark house, so Zebralight H50

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
2 lights? My choice would be McGizmo Haiku & the Sundrop w/3 levels. Both of which I own.

saabgoblin

Enlightened
Malkoff M31 Warm 2XAA twisty body and a Surefire E2D Incan, that way I can switch the 3 volt Malkoff head onto the 2 cell SF body and use a dummy CR123 spacer to keep the voltage below 3 volts so I don't exceed the top end voltage on the M31W.

TwinBlade

Enlightened
It is amazing to me the amount of mid sized (Surefire 6P, Fenix TK10,11,12 etc) lights in this thread.

Talk about the real "if you could have only ONE" size. Versatile. You would almost think these designers and engineers knew what they were doing...:laughing: